Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Sunday Brunch at Willows (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1800)

WinniQueen 04-22-2005 01:07 PM

Sunday Brunch at Willows

Has anyone else been to Willows for the new Sunday brunch?It is outstanding!They have the usual omlette station and breakfast items as well as a carving station with Prime Rib,a different stuffed pork each time,Ham, salads, and pastry and dessert to die for. I would go every Sunday but then my next stop would be Weight Watchers :rolleye2: try it! (p.s.) Willows is in the Dexter Plaza in Wiers Beach.

Pepper 04-22-2005 09:48 PM

We've heard GREAT reviews!

We've heard lots of great reviews of the Sunday Brunch at Willows! I wish I could go, but unfortunately I'm always working at that time. :(

All those delicious desserts are made by the famous "Tammy" of the former "Tammy's Bakery" in Laconia. She's a fabulous baker, so I'm sure they're out of this world!!!!!

I hope many of you are able to visit Willow's Brunch and enjoy all the treats for me! :liplick:

Old Hubbard Rd 04-23-2005 03:01 PM

Cost of Willow brunch??

What is the cost of the brunch at Willows??

WinniQueen 04-24-2005 09:44 AM

Sunday Brunch at Willows

The cost is either $14.00 or $14.95 whatever it is well worth it!! :liplick:

Rattlesnake Gal 05-02-2005 10:09 AM

Willow's Is A Tasty Treat!

We had an excellent experience at Willow’s yesterday for their Sunday brunch buffet.
The food was incredible and the employees were wonderful. What a treat.
The prime rib was delicious as was the stuffed pork, the salmon moist and tasty. Just as WinniQueen said, the deserts were to die for! Pepper’s right, Tammy is a fantastic baker! Whoopie pies, Napoleons :liplick: cupcakes, cookies, chocolate cake, fudge, red velvet cake, brownies, wheat-free cake, and much more. Everything was perfect. There was fresh fruit, salads, lasagna, rice pilaf, green beans, French toast, bacon, sausage, omelets and eggs benedict. So much to eat and not enough room!
The ambiance at Willow’s is wonderful. There are murals throughout and the ceiling is painted like a beautiful summers day, A very special place.
They opened in November and started the breakfast buffet a few weeks ago. I wish them well.
RG & family give Willow's eight thumbs up!
Mother’s Day is coming up ~ go hungry and enjoy!

Mr C 05-05-2005 01:12 PM

Mother's Day

It must have caught on pretty quickly because they are booked solid for Mother's Day. I called around a to a few other, "more established", places and most do have openings.

mrportjeff 05-15-2005 03:03 PM

Willows

Tell me where is Willows? It sounds good would like to try it when I come up!

Rattlesnake Gal 05-15-2005 05:13 PM

Directions

Willow's is in the Dexter Plaza, the same place as Winnipesaukee Playhouse.
Here are their directions.