Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Naswa for lunch (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24740)

sum-r breeze 07-19-2019 03:03 PM

Naswa for lunch

We did lunch at the Naswa Beach Bar on Tuesday. We like to go during the week so docking "The Breeze" isn't an issue. I ordered their lobster roll and it was heaping and LOADED with lobster meat and delicious! Mrs Breeze had the Chicken Caesar salad also yummy by her report. Food quality was excellent. Great job Cynthia and beach bar crew! Home Run!:D

BroadHopper 07-19-2019 05:11 PM

Naswa

The Bistro upstairs is outstanding! The wait staff and food is worth the price!
The Nazbar by the beach, food is OK and the atmosphere can be very noisy/busy on weekends. For a great dining experience head upstairs!

Liquorish 07-30-2019 06:09 AM

Must say that I’ve eaten at the Naz for lunch more this year than in any of the past 20 plus years, probably cause all my kids are of legal age now. However, the surprise this year is the food, while never having liked it in tne past, we’ve found it to be much improved this year, although the kitchen has been slow, for some strange reason we find it relaxing!

joey2665 07-30-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liquorish (Post 316392)
Must say that I’ve eaten at the Naz for lunch more this year than in any of the past 20 plus years, probably cause all my kids are of legal age now. However, the surprise this year is the food, while never having liked it in tne past, we’ve found it to be much improved this year, although the kitchen has been slow, for some strange reason we find it relaxing!

Good to know. I’m going to give it a try again. It’s been extremely difficult at times to find a spot at all of the town docks this year to stop for a bite. Hopefully I can add another option

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

betterthanbacon 08-01-2019 07:32 AM

Our lunch gotos on the lake are Naswa,Shibleys, and Garwoods. We find ourselves going to the Naz more than the others as that seems to be where we end up when entertaining out of town guests, mostly do to the scene. Unfortunately have never seen Gronk there. IMO of the three Shibleys has the better food. Beer is much cheaper also.

joey2665 08-01-2019 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betterthanbacon (Post 316548)
Our lunch gotos on the lake are Naswa,Shibleys, and Garwoods. We find ourselves going to the Naz more than the others as that seems to be where we end up when entertaining out of town guests, mostly do to the scene. Unfortunately have never seen Gronk there. IMO of the three Shibleys has the better food. Beer is much cheaper also.

I really like Garwoods for lunch the only downfall is it is quit expensive and so hard to dock in season.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

robmac 08-01-2019 08:57 AM

I second Shibleys and after lunch go across the street and get a pistachio soft serve cone

BroadHopper 08-02-2019 07:18 AM

Lyons Den

Now opens at 11:30a. Great lunch and 'cheap' beers at the bar overlooking the marine patrol! LOL! Also enjoy the comical scene at the launch ramp!

Water Camper 09-16-2020 05:49 PM

The band, Bend the Ride, will be playing at the NASBAR this Saturday 9/19 from 3 to 7 pm.
Hope to see you there !
Bill
www.BendtheRide.com

Sent from my moto z3 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Water Camper 09-19-2020 09:13 AM

Due to unforeseen circumstances Bend the Ride will not be able to perform this afternoon.
An alternate band will be performing in our place.
Thanks
Bill
www.BendtheRide.com
Quote:

Originally Posted by Water Camper (Post 343656)
The band, Bend the Ride, will be playing at the NASBAR this Saturday 9/19 from 3 to 7 pm.
Hope to see you there !
Bill
www.BendtheRide.com

sum-r breeze 09-19-2020 05:17 PM

Replacement band was ok but no Bend the Ride

Bummed out Bill. Didn’t see the cancellation until just now 6:13 pm Saturday.
Still enjoyed the NASWA atmosphere and late day sunset over Paugus Bay! Best beach bar on the lake bar none!!

Water Camper 09-20-2020 06:35 AM

Sorry I missed you guys.

Bill
Quote:

Originally Posted by sum-r breeze (Post 343768)
Bummed out Bill. Didn’t see the cancellation until just now 6:13 pm Saturday.
Still enjoyed the NASWA atmosphere and late day sunset over Paugus Bay! Best beach bar on the lake bar none!!