Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Issues (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Moving out of New Hampshire. (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24563)

nitrovandam 06-18-2019 07:56 PM

Moving out of New Hampshire.
 
Just want to Thank all of you out of Stater's for coming up here and ruining this once great State we once had. Thank you for bringing up you Crap political believes and changing the State from Red to Blue. Thank you for your ****ty attitudes and bad driving skills. Thank you for you Phoney love for people, and please keep the attitude of " as long as I am not inconvenienced, everything is good ". Thank you for ruining Winnie with a speed limit. Thank you for polluting it with all the Lawn fertilizers and claiming ' It's not ME ". Thank you for Driving prices thru the roof, You guys are awesome. Just wish you'd have stayed in your own state and continued to bring it all the way down the toilet. Trust me when I say, Local's, Really don't and never did want you here.

https://youtu.be/V1LAjZiuoE4

https://youtu.be/IoyvvEWHodk

thinkxingu 06-18-2019 08:12 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

camp guy 06-18-2019 08:27 PM

Moving out of New Hampshire
 
WOW, I'd say nitrovandam is upset about something, but, in his tirade against the out of staters he left out a few points. I don't think I can be as eloquent with my presentation, but I will try to mention a few points.

Let's see, out of staters bring a lot of money to New Hampshire, as do their families and visitors, and New Hampshire's economy benefits from this; out of staters bring a lot of charity to New Hampshire, and churches, museums, schools, hospitals, municipal organizations all benefit from this; out of staters bring volunteer services to New Hampshire, and many, many Towns and groups within Towns benefit from this; out of staters have built homes, furnished homes, bought vehicles, spent money on entertainment and food, and a whole lot of other areas of the economy.

Have out of staters brought "attitude" with them?, yes, but, we (locals) have plenty of our own "attitude" to go around, we have plenty of our own bad drivers, plenty of our own jay walkers, and plenty of our own polluters.

So, nitrovandam, you might rethink your own attitude before you fire off another salvo.

By the way, before you leave New Hampshire, enjoy the summer, and take some pictures.

8gv 06-18-2019 08:54 PM

So...

Where are you going to escape all this?

Descant 06-18-2019 09:21 PM

nitrovandam has more right than wrong. Mel Thomson was a great Governor. After that, some good points,from all, but growth as goal missed the mark.

Hillcountry 06-18-2019 10:02 PM

Stick around man...we need your vote to push the bloomberg employees in the state house back where they came from.

Garcia 06-18-2019 10:14 PM

So what am I?
 
My family has been on the lake for just over 100 years - same island property. We all live out of state - not feasible to live on an unbridged island year round. Always paid taxes, but can’t vote. Just curious - am I part of the out of state problem, or have I earned any NH cred?

ushaggerb 06-18-2019 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrovandam (Post 313562)
Just want to Thank all of you out of Stater's for coming up here and ruining this once great State we once had. Thank you for bringing up you Crap political believes and changing the State from Red to Blue. Thank you for your ****ty attitudes and bad driving skills. Thank you for you Phoney love for people, and please keep the attitude of " as long as I am not inconvenienced, everything is good ". Thank you for ruining Winnie with a speed limit. Thank you for polluting it with all the Lawn fertilizers and claiming ' It's not ME ". Thank you for Driving prices thru the roof, You guys are awesome. Just wish you'd have stayed in your own state and continued to bring it all the way down the toilet. Trust me when I say, Local's, Really don't and never did want you here.

https://youtu.be/V1LAjZiuoE4

https://youtu.be/IoyvvEWHodk

I've worked all over this country and made friends all over this country. Have family all over this country. I consider them good people. Shame on you.

The Real BigGuy 06-18-2019 10:16 PM

Nitrovandam - don’t let the door hit you in the back side on your way out!


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

joey2665 06-18-2019 10:21 PM

Wow. This is a little extreme. No place is perfect it’s the lake is a hell of a lot closer than most.


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

StevenGilford 06-18-2019 10:30 PM

I'm not just an out-of-stater, I'm also an immigrant. Tell me more about why I suck!

Mr. V 06-19-2019 12:16 AM

I assume the OP is disenchanted by the increasingly *shudder* "liberal" flavor to your state's politics.

Sure, some of it is influenced by out of staters but I'm pretty certain that the NH young folk of today are more "liberal" and tolerant than their parents or grand parents were at their age.

Paugus Bay Resident 06-19-2019 06:41 AM

Remember, you're going to be one of those "out of state people" wherever you move to :)

MAXUM 06-19-2019 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. V (Post 313588)
I assume the OP is disenchanted by the increasingly *shudder* "liberal" flavor to your state's politics.

Sure, some of it is influenced by out of staters but I'm pretty certain that the NH young folk of today are more "liberal" and tolerant than their parents or grand parents were at their age.

You are correct, it's both, a younger generation that is being pumped full of all sorts of incoherent, self destructive, progressive ideas and a population that is on the move which shares the same mind set. Take a state like NH, with such a small population, it doesn't take much to overrun and change it's culture and long standing traditions. While NH may have it's problems there are certainly places that have suffered more, just look at the mess out in Colorado.

Far as the lake goes, nature did a damn good job in creating a place that is about as perfect as any place on earth, nothing that money can buy or be built by man will make it better, if anything it'd be nice if development was done conservatively and tastefully and it's use was done so in a responsible manner as to preserve it's ambiance that makes it the place it is.

thinkxingu 06-19-2019 07:08 AM

What I first thought when I read the OP.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8615c711aa.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Biggd 06-19-2019 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrovandam (Post 313562)
Just want to Thank all of you out of Stater's for coming up here and ruining this once great State we once had. Thank you for bringing up you Crap political believes and changing the State from Red to Blue. Thank you for your ****ty attitudes and bad driving skills. Thank you for you Phoney love for people, and please keep the attitude of " as long as I am not inconvenienced, everything is good ". Thank you for ruining Winnie with a speed limit. Thank you for polluting it with all the Lawn fertilizers and claiming ' It's not ME ". Thank you for Driving prices thru the roof, You guys are awesome. Just wish you'd have stayed in your own state and continued to bring it all the way down the toilet. Trust me when I say, Local's, Really don't and never did want you here.

https://youtu.be/V1LAjZiuoE4

https://youtu.be/IoyvvEWHodk

Don't let the door hit you in the ars on your way out. Good luck to your new neighbors! :rolleye1:

ApS 06-19-2019 07:32 AM

Hmmm...Complaint Followed "Bike Week"...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 8gv (Post 313569)
So...

Where are you going to escape all this?

Well, there's a good question.

My guess? :confused: Florida or South Carolina.

Florida is finally making major moves against voting fraud.

South Carolina is one of those states that IS NOT "Trying To Save Our Democracy". (TTSOD).

(TTSOD moves states to the same conditions to which Venezuela evolved—"Red" Venezuela is a failed Red China. (Colors—blue/red—the MSM reversed to obscure failures of certain US states, and nearly all of our largest cities).

(If you can't follow the above, you've not been paying attention). :rolleye1:

Ultimately, the OP is highly unlikely to pick California. :rolleye2:

.

BroadHopper 06-19-2019 07:46 AM

Different perspective.
 
Grew up on the shores of Lake Winni and I have to agree that after the 70's, NH has been going downhill because of foreign influence. After college (1976) I made a career move to Southern NH and believe me life in South NH was a shock for me! Forty years later, I retired and moved back to the Lakes Region.
Lake Winni was no longer pulling my strings so I settled on the shores of Lake Winnisquam. Much quieter!

My career landed me in Anaheim CA, Fort Worth Texas, and Boulder CO. This NH boy couldn't stomach these 'foreign' countries and opt to come home.

I can see where the original natives, The American Indian, was coming from.
Whatever happened to 'Live Free or Die'! It's only a dream!

garysanfran 06-19-2019 07:56 AM

Am I correct in this???
 
Up until very recently, out-of-state, non-resident students could vote? But out-of-state, property owners/tax payers still can not?

witchboat 06-19-2019 08:27 AM

How far back do you have to go
 
How far back do you have to go to be a (good) NH native.
I think Governer John Wentworth an captian John Wolfe came here with a lot of radical ideas and tried to change the area building roads establishing new rules and yes even taxes

MeredithMan 06-19-2019 08:54 AM

Moving "IN TO" New Hampshire....
 
As some of you may recall from a previous post I made about recommended southern NH towns, we will be moving to the Bedford area. Our home in MA is under agreement and we will be on our way late July. It is unfortunate that we will not be welcome in our new hometown and state.

I understand why we are not welcome....we are horrible people. My daughter is an RN at Concord Hospital, where she works long hours caring for the sick and dying, trying to comfort both patients and families. What a vile young woman she is. My son is a cancer survivor and an engineering student in college, where he is working to learn how to design medical devices so that other cancer kids don't have to endure what he did. How self-centered and uncaring he is.

We have owned homes in Laconia and now Meredith for more than 20 years, and soon we will be a homeowner in the Bedford area. We have contributed to the local economy and town infrastructures via our mid 5-figure annual property tax bill, employing local services people, making major purchases, going to dinner, and shopping at Walmart and Hannaford, and supporting local charities. It is clear that all we do is "take", and give nothing in return. We are obviously a selfish and uncaring family.

Once we get settled in the Bedford area, maybe we can find a shrink or a support group who can help us become better people...who can help us fix our "sh***" attitudes" and help us deal with "never being wanted here".

garysanfran 06-19-2019 09:06 AM

You must be a part of...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MeredithMan (Post 313608)
As some of you may recall from a previous post I made about recommended southern NH towns, we will be moving to the Bedford area. Our home in MA is under agreement and we will be on our way late July. It is unfortunate that we will not be welcome in our new hometown and state.

I understand why we are not welcome....we are horrible people. My daughter is an RN at Concord Hospital, where she works long hours caring for the sick and dying, trying to comfort both patients and families. What a vile young woman she is. My son is a cancer survivor and an engineering student in college, where he is working to learn how to design medical devices so that other cancer kids don't have to endure what he did. How self-centered and uncaring he is.

We have owned homes in Laconia and now Meredith for more than 20 years, and soon we will be a homeowner in the Bedford area. We have contributed to the local economy and town infrastructures via our mid 5-figure annual property tax bill, employing local services people, making major purchases, going to dinner, and shopping at Walmart and Hannaford, and supporting local charities. It is clear that all we do is "take", and give nothing in return. We are obviously a selfish and uncaring family.

Once we get settled in the Bedford area, maybe we can find a shrink or a support group who can help us become better people...who can help us fix our "sh***" attitudes" and help us deal with "never being wanted here".

"A basket of deplorables...Like me!"

It's not the color of your skin, or the name of your State, it's the quality of your character...A little plagiarism...

Biggd 06-19-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeredithMan (Post 313608)
As some of you may recall from a previous post I made about recommended southern NH towns, we will be moving to the Bedford area. Our home in MA is under agreement and we will be on our way late July. It is unfortunate that we will not be welcome in our new hometown and state.

I understand why we are not welcome....we are horrible people. My daughter is an RN at Concord Hospital, where she works long hours caring for the sick and dying, trying to comfort both patients and families. What a vile young woman she is. My son is a cancer survivor and an engineering student in college, where he is working to learn how to design medical devices so that other cancer kids don't have to endure what he did. How self-centered and uncaring he is.

We have owned homes in Laconia and now Meredith for more than 20 years, and soon we will be a homeowner in the Bedford area. We have contributed to the local economy and town infrastructures via our mid 5-figure annual property tax bill, employing local services people, making major purchases, going to dinner, and shopping at Walmart and Hannaford, and supporting local charities. It is clear that all we do is "take", and give nothing in return. We are obviously a selfish and uncaring family.

Once we get settled in the Bedford area, maybe we can find a shrink or a support group who can help us become better people...who can help us fix our "sh***" attitudes" and help us deal with "never being wanted here".

Let's all be thankful that this guy is moving out of state!

ApS 06-19-2019 09:29 AM

Taxing New Hampshire History—Using Fake Facts?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by witchboat (Post 313603)
How far back do you have to go to be a (good) NH native. I think Governer John Wentworth an captian John Wolfe came here with a lot of radical ideas and tried to change the area building roads establishing new rules and yes even taxes

Major General James Wolfe came to the area to bring war to the French in Québec. Since he disembarked a British ship in Québec, he is highly unlikely to be credited with building roads (even in Québec).

He never saw New Hampshire—or even Wolfeboro :eek2: —a town that was named in honor of his major accomplishment (in war).

>

nitrovandam 06-19-2019 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApS (Post 313614)
Major General James Wolfe came to the area to bring war to the French in Québec. Since he disembarked a British ship in Québec, he is highly unlikely to be credited with building roads (even in Québec).

He never saw New Hampshire—or even Wolfeboro :eek2: —a town that was named in honor of his major accomplishment (in war).

>

LMFAO, Typical responses from the left. Change the topic because it doesn't fit your agenda. Hence lies the problem with out of stater's, (liberals). No solid talking points so, let's change the subject.

ushaggerb 06-19-2019 10:26 AM

Trust me when I say, Local's, Really don't and never did want you here.
 
Please keep you comments to yourself. You implied many of us agree with you. I don't remember ever being asked my opinion.

thinkxingu 06-19-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrovandam (Post 313618)
LMFAO, Typical responses from the left. Change the topic because it doesn't fit your agenda. Hence lies the problem with out of stater's, (liberals). No solid talking points so, let's change the subject.

How sad to be so blinded by labels. But that's what American discourse has become, I suppose.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

znh 06-19-2019 11:31 AM

Also Winni has been an out-of-state destination for over 100 years. It has been a haven of wealthy people, who do provide growth and prosperity in the region, but usually only care about their own interests (speed limit change for example). I would say most of your issues are caused by the uber wealthy people in the area (huge lawns, huge boats, high prices, etc...) most of whom happen to be Conservative, so I think you're 'thanking' the wrong ilk of people...but enjoy whatever place that is not the beautiful, clean, well educated, amazing state that is New Hampshire. You do know it was just voted the 2nd best state to live in right? Always at the top of these lists when it comes to 'best places to live in the US'...but you go right on leaving, it will make it just that much nicer...

And what is a 'political believes' :laugh:

pondguy 06-19-2019 11:50 AM

Words of a great man !
 
Lets make New Hampshire great again ! :argue:

tis 06-19-2019 12:43 PM

I think what most of us mean is that if you came here because you liked it the way it was, why did you want to change it? The people that came here and want to keep it the way it was are fine with us. But I think now it's a little late, we have changed too much already.

joey2665 06-19-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tis (Post 313634)
I think what most of us mean is that if you came here because you liked it the way it was, why did you want to change it? The people that came here and want to keep it the way it was are fine with us. But I think now it's a little late, we have changed too much already.

I agree but then there are those that come and want to enjoy the natural beauty of the state but then want to force their personal agendas down your throat. The borders that divide states are purposely being torn down to make every state in the union the same, which is not what this country was founded on.

States were supposed to represent the ideals of the majority of its residents and if you do not like them either deal with it or move to a state that most represents those ideals.

There is no reason why the country cannot exist with each state being different on many levels but as I said these borders are disappearing and the same can be said for countries borders also. There are those that desire the world be as "one" and I certainly do not agree with that nor should every state be identical.

WinnisquamZ 06-19-2019 01:06 PM

I see the state as “purple”. Counting votes by county indicates the state is governed by three counties. One south, one on the coast, and the other on the northern Vermont boarder. The rest of the state is solid “red”. If that said, the voter turnouts in the red areas must be over 60% to make a difference.


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Biggd 06-19-2019 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pondguy (Post 313627)
Lets make New Hampshire great again ! :argue:

Build a wall at the border.:emb:

Wifi-1 06-19-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinnisquamZ (Post 313637)
I see the state as “purple”. Counting votes by county indicates the state is governed by three counties. One south, one on the coast, and the other on the northern Vermont boarder. The rest of the state is solid “red”. If that said, the voter turnouts in the red areas must be over 60% to make a difference.


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

The state was also gerrymandered, east/west, vs north/south. That has a big effect.

BoatHouse 06-19-2019 01:48 PM

Live Free or Die
 
nitrovandam, I hope you find a place to Live Free because it seems the stress may cause you to end up in another condition.

Yep - I am a flatlander! I love NH. Have loved it since I was a kid staying in the small cabins in Center Harbor or a friends house in Patrician Shores. Also loved visiting my Uncle when he owned the Graystone motel and when my grandparents owned their home in Gilford.

Loved bringing my family up for long weekends and weeks in the summer on Lake Winni and skiing in the winter so much I bought a house in Wolfeboro. Lake and mountain access is great.

I should mention the summers I spent staying with my other uncle in Holderness while he built a nice house in the woods.

Now to your points - I am a conservative flatlander that wants to escape the Liberal torture here in the flatland. My vote has no value, my taxes go up, up, up and I feel like I am paying for other people to have lots of free things. At least, someone must be getting free stuff for all the money we pay in taxes and fees down here in the flatland. So I think people like me, bring cash to your wonderful state and do not burden schools or other resources. Although, when I get old, I am hoping my kids put me in a NH old folks home with a view of a mountain or lake.

So I hope you find your happy place to Live Free because I would hate to see you Die from the stress us Flatlanders have caused you. A-Yup

znh 06-19-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey2665 (Post 313636)
I agree but then there are those that come and want to enjoy the natural beauty of the state but then want to force their personal agendas down your throat. The borders that divide states are purposely being torn down to make every state in the union the same, which is not what this country was founded on.

States were supposed to represent the ideals of the majority of its residents and if you do not like them either deal with it or move to a state that most represents those ideals.

There is no reason why the country cannot exist with each state being different on many levels but as I said these borders are disappearing and the same can be said for countries borders also. There are those that desire the world be as "one" and I certainly do not agree with that nor should every state be identical.


Which is why New Hampshire was chosen by the 'free state' movement years ago as their home base. NH had the best mix of limited government (Live Free or Die) and other economic and socio-political factors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project

Again showing why New Hampshire is in fact one of the best places to live in the country contrary to what the OP thinks has happened around here to make is so unlivable.

I would love to know what the OP's choice of state/location is to move away from here that is so grand...

Biggd 06-19-2019 01:53 PM

I liken this OP to a terrorist dropping a back pack bomb in a crowd and making a quick exit so as not to get injured in the mayhem. It must be tough going through life with so much hate for his fellow man.:(

The Real BigGuy 06-19-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 313640)
Build a wall at the border.:emb:



And the Flatlanders will pay for it! Errr, maybe not🥴


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

joey2665 06-19-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by znh (Post 313646)
Which is why New Hampshire was chosen by the 'free state' movement years ago as their home base. NH had the best mix of limited government (Live Free or Die) and other economic and socio-political factors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_State_Project

Again showing why New Hampshire is in fact one of the best places to live in the country contrary to what the OP thinks has happened around here to make is so unlivable.

I would love to know what the OP's choice of state/location is to move away from here that is so grand...

I also would like to know his state of choice. By next September New Hampshire will be my state of residency.


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

ushaggerb 06-19-2019 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey2665 (Post 313650)
I also would like to know his state of choice. By next September New Hampshire will be my state of residency.


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

I'm right behind you. Almost done with work. Couldn't think of a better place to be.

nitrovandam 06-19-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 313647)
I liken this OP to a terrorist dropping a back pack bomb in a crowd and making a quick exit so as not to get injured in the mayhem. It must be tough going through life with so much hate for his fellow man.:(


Only a Scumbag would even joke about that. But your from Waltham, That answers everything.:rolleye1:

Islandbum 06-19-2019 04:27 PM

Left awhile ago, no regrets
 
Grew up on an island on Winni......great times. Moved away in my twenties, 30 years later when I go back I am astonished of the growth and lack of traffic patterns still . It was bad on certain summa weekends but now it’s nonstop.hey change happens for better or worse.
When I left, people from other places were starting to move in in droves. Adirondack houses where camps had been, there were two cigarette boats on lake, mine was faster. Now boats everywhere.
Depends on where you are coming from to get to lake to appreciate it.
My slice of heaven is 100 acres surrounded by state park and rarely leave it.
NH did educate me on being a jack of all trades and hard work will reap rewards.
Oh yeah and.....NH gun rules are what the US should adopt nationwide.

Biggd 06-19-2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrovandam (Post 313659)
Only a Scumbag would even joke about that. But your from Waltham, That answers everything.:rolleye1:

NH will be a better place with you gone! :)

nitrovandam 06-19-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 313663)
NH will be a better place with you gone! :)

NOT denying you are a SCUMBAG just let's every one know you are. Now SHH SHH Little Boy. I'll let you know when it's your turn to talk.
:liplick:

Formula260SS 06-19-2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrovandam (Post 313664)
NOT denying you are a SCUMBAG just let's every one know you are. Now SHH SHH Little Boy. I'll let you know when it's your turn to talk.
:liplick:

I have no idea why I'm replying to this - it's like a car crash, you just can't not look.

Anyway classic example of taking the bait, happens every time on here. Lot's of car crashes I guess. Last look for me, have fun

pondguy 06-19-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrovandam (Post 313664)
NOT denying you are a SCUMBAG just let's every one know you are. Now SHH SHH Little Boy. I'll let you know when it's your turn to talk.
:liplick:

How rude ! You should leave NH tonight.

loonguy 06-19-2019 05:46 PM

So Nitrovandam just joined this forum in May 2019 and is posting all this nasty stuff as if he is a long time NH resident. I am guessing he is a Russian troll gearing up for the next election.

MeredithMan 06-19-2019 06:38 PM

My guess is....
 
…after reading his/her subsequent posts in this thread, that nitroVD is a total fraud. I don't think this person is moving and he/she probably is not even a NH resident. I think this character is just on this Forum stirring up sh** and laughing all the while.

How sad and pathetic.

nj2nh 06-19-2019 06:40 PM

Moving out of New Hampshire.
 
Some of the comments on this thread are as appalling and shameful as the original one.

I would venture to guess that my Massachusetts family has owned property on the lake way longer than you have - since 1925. We have paid more taxes than you and yet have no vote. We have donated to the local library and the new Prospect Mountain High School. Have you????

Honestly, I feel sorry for you. You are obviously a sad, angry man and I bet we out-of-stayers have nothing to do with it.


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

gwhite13 06-19-2019 06:55 PM

About 65 years ago I was born in Waltham hospital, I believe this fool is a Russian/trump troll. My family has been here 30 yrs. and love the life we have created for ourselves. Time to shut him down.

Biggd 06-19-2019 07:03 PM

This thread needs to be shut down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Hillcountry 06-19-2019 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Islandbum (Post 313660)
Oh yeah and.....NH gun rules are what the US should adopt nationwide.

I agree but in case you’re not aware, there is a Democrat majority in the NH legislature working for Bloomberg, trying to slam at least 4 new gun control bills down our collective throats...
Check out the WOMEN’S DEFENSE LEAGUE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE on Facebook.
They are fighting for our (and their) 2nd amendment rights.

joey2665 06-19-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrovandam (Post 313664)
NOT denying you are a SCUMBAG just let's every one know you are. Now SHH SHH Little Boy. I'll let you know when it's your turn to talk.
:liplick:

Your just a troller looking to stir up garage with your nasty and uncalled for immature name calling. Please just move on to wherever your going.


Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

ApS 06-19-2019 07:09 PM

More Resources Needed for Indoctination Centers...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 313640)
Build a wall at the border.:emb:

Funny, but even if all the signs were missing, I know within 20 seconds that I've crossed the border! (In either direction). :eek2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 313624)
How sad to be so blinded by labels. But that's what American discourse has become, I suppose.

You'd think a generation of Americans have become indoctrinated.

:rolleye1:

.

radioman 06-19-2019 07:40 PM

moving
 
Please find a place where you can get some help, and then recall everything that the lakes region is and what you have elected to give up.

tbonies 06-19-2019 08:16 PM

Congrats. As either a troll or a teenager on his daddy's computer, you have proven how much energy can be created on this forum by sending a simple message. Get a life everyone. It's summer.



Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrovandam (Post 313562)
Just want to Thank all of you out of Stater's for coming up here and ruining this once great State we once had. Thank you for bringing up you Crap political believes and changing the State from Red to Blue. Thank you for your ****ty attitudes and bad driving skills. Thank you for you Phoney love for people, and please keep the attitude of " as long as I am not inconvenienced, everything is good ". Thank you for ruining Winnie with a speed limit. Thank you for polluting it with all the Lawn fertilizers and claiming ' It's not ME ". Thank you for Driving prices thru the roof, You guys are awesome. Just wish you'd have stayed in your own state and continued to bring it all the way down the toilet. Trust me when I say, Local's, Really don't and never did want you here.

https://youtu.be/V1LAjZiuoE4

https://youtu.be/IoyvvEWHodk


StevenGilford 06-19-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tis (Post 313634)
I think what most of us mean is that if you came here because you liked it the way it was, why did you want to change it?

People move places for many reasons and have the absolute right to hold and express their own views.

Why do you hate the constitution?

8gv 06-19-2019 09:30 PM

Can't we all just get along?

LIforrelaxin 06-20-2019 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8gv (Post 313694)
Can't we all just get along?

Yes we can generally....

But when a troll comes along and hits a nerve all hell seems to break loose.....

nitrovandam with his 9 posts seem to fit that mold.... especially with 3 of them in this thread........

MAXUM 06-20-2019 10:02 AM

But you gotta admit it is far more stimulating conversation when we don't get along so long as conversation remains relatively intellectual. ;)

That said - name calling and having a literal temper tantrum on a forum like this is not exactly stimulating. Thank GOD that some of these responses are entertaining enough to make up for a lackluster start.

Far as the original poster goes, ya know there is no place you can move to were you can hide from this. Happening everywhere and for the most part considering it's surrounding neighbors and how screwed up they are NH still remains somewhat of an oasis at least for now.

RTTOOL 06-21-2019 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camp guy (Post 313566)
WOW, I'd say nitrovandam is upset about something, but, in his tirade against the out of staters he left out a few points. I don't think I can be as eloquent with my presentation, but I will try to mention a few points.

Let's see, out of staters bring a lot of money to New Hampshire, as do their families and visitors, and New Hampshire's economy benefits from this; out of staters bring a lot of charity to New Hampshire, and churches, museums, schools, hospitals, municipal organizations all benefit from this; out of staters bring volunteer services to New Hampshire, and many, many Towns and groups within Towns benefit from this; out of staters have built homes, furnished homes, bought vehicles, spent money on entertainment and food, and a whole lot of other areas of the economy.

Have out of staters brought "attitude" with them?, yes, but, we (locals) have plenty of our own "attitude" to go around, we have plenty of our own bad drivers, plenty of our own jay walkers, and plenty of our own polluters.

So, nitrovandam, you might rethink your own attitude before you fire off another salvo.

By the way, before you leave New Hampshire, enjoy the summer, and take some pictures.


Hi,

They bring lies and deception..by using New Hampshire loop holes... GO Back to where you came From don't move HERE just come and spend your money.....

RTTOOL 06-21-2019 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApS (Post 313597)
Well, there's a good question.

My guess? :confused: Florida or South Carolina.

Florida is finally making major moves against voting fraud.

South Carolina is one of those states that IS NOT "Trying To Save Our Democracy". (TTSOD).

(TTSOD moves states to the same conditions to which Venezuela evolved—"Red" Venezuela is a failed Red China. (Colors—blue/red—the MSM reversed to obscure failures of certain US states, and nearly all of our largest cities).

(If you can't follow the above, you've not been paying attention). :rolleye1:

Ultimately, the OP is highly unlikely to pick California. :rolleye2:


NEW HAMPSHIRE should do them same and go after the people that live in MASS.. THEIR car reg in N.H. and vote in N.H...

MeredithMan 06-21-2019 08:47 AM

Those days are gone....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RTTOOL (Post 313759)
NEW HAMPSHIRE should do them same and go after the people that live in MASS.. THEIR car reg in N.H. and vote in N.H...

The days of registering a car in NH with a PO box to avoid MA taxes are long gone. BY the way, it is MASS, not NH, who would want to go after these people, because MASS is the one getting hosed out of the tax $$

My daughter is living in our place in Meredith. She bought her first new car a few months ago from a dealer we deal with here in MA. The dealer actually drove the car to the Meredith Town Hall--to "deliver" it to NH-- where my wife and I had to sign a letter to the Town Clerk stating that our daughter was living in our home in Meredith, (because she just moved there and all the utilities and taxes are in my and my wife's name). The Town Clerk then registered the car in my daughter's name in NH.

Not sure how you could register the car in NH anymore without being legit. Maybe there is some elaborate scheme that someone has cooked up, but it's just not worth it, unless you're a Mob Boss moving stolen Lamborghinis...

RTTOOL 06-21-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeredithMan (Post 313767)
The days of registering a car in NH with a PO box to avoid MA taxes are long gone. BY the way, it is MASS, not NH, who would want to go after these people, because MASS is the one getting hosed out of the tax $$

My daughter is living in our place in Meredith. She bought her first new car a few months ago from a dealer we deal with here in MA. The dealer actually drove the car to the Meredith Town Hall--to "deliver" it to NH-- where my wife and I had to sign a letter to the Town Clerk stating that our daughter was living in our home in Meredith, (because she just moved there and all the utilities and taxes are in my and my wife's name). The Town Clerk then registered the car in my daughter's name in NH.

Not sure how you could register the car in NH anymore without being legit. Maybe there is some elaborate scheme that someone has cooked up, but it's just not worth it, unless you're a Mob Boss moving stolen Lamborghinis...

let me guess she lives there during the week end a works and lives in MASS.

on week days ....

Biggd 06-21-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RTTOOL (Post 313775)
let me guess she lives there during the week end a works and lives in MASS.

on week days ....

Your sign in name fits you to a T!:D

Dickie B from HB 06-21-2019 03:14 PM

no place like home
 
Being an ex New Jerseyite, I grew up on the shores of Lake Winni in the summers for the first twenty two years of my life. After that it was a move to California, where it was a wonderful place back in the sixties. Not so much anymore. So now we are soon to be ex Californians, and soon to be Gilford residents again.
But having traveled to most of all of the fifty states, i have to say that I am not sure where anyone could move that is a better place than New Hampshire.
So good luck to Nitrovandam, because you are going to be sorely disappointed.
But New Hampshire will be better off without you.

kickinbassnh 06-21-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dickie B from HB (Post 313786)
Being an ex New Jerseyite, I grew up on the shores of Lake Winni in the summers for the first twenty two years of my life. After that it was a move to California, where it was a wonderful place back in the sixties. Not so much anymore. So now we are soon to be ex Californians, and soon to be Gilford residents again.
But having traveled to most of all of the fifty states, i have to say that I am not sure where anyone could move that is a better place than New Hampshire.
So good luck to Nitrovandam, because you are going to be sorely disappointed.
But New Hampshire will be better off without you.

Just a matter of time before you LIBS ruin NH like you did Cal, Colorado, Mass, RI, Conn, New York, Vermont. And many many other States, Cities, and Towns. Even you admit Cal is done for. To bad you little Snowflakes can't get over Hillary lost. LOL. I have to agree with Nitroman, Biggd really is a Waltham Mass LOWLIFE SCUMBAG. probably living on Mommy and daddy's money.

kickinbassnh 06-21-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 313784)
Your sign in name fits you to a T!:D

.
So does yours. Biggest Waltham MASSHOLE
SCUMBAG around.

Biggd 06-21-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kickinbassnh (Post 313792)
.
So does yours. Biggest Waltham MASSHOLE
SCUMBAG around.

Does your mommy know what your doing on the web. She really needs to put on some parental controls.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Dickie B from HB 06-21-2019 06:05 PM

Wafu
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kickinbassnh (Post 313791)
Just a matter of time before you LIBS ruin NH like you did Cal, Colorado, Mass, RI, Conn, New York, Vermont. And many many other States, Cities, and Towns. Even you admit Cal is done for. To bad you little Snowflakes can't get over Hillary lost. LOL. I have to agree with Nitroman, Biggd really is a Waltham Mass LOWLIFE SCUMBAG. probably living on Mommy and daddy's money.

You know I am not saying who I voted for, but there are millions of people in California, Colorado, New York, and New Jersey, Rhode Island and many other states who are very unhappy in what's going on there.
But in every state there is some population of jerks like you (although, I think, relatively small). So, have a nice day.

Biggd 06-21-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kickinbassnh (Post 313791)
Just a matter of time before you LIBS ruin NH like you did Cal, Colorado, Mass, RI, Conn, New York, Vermont. And many many other States, Cities, and Towns. Even you admit Cal is done for. To bad you little Snowflakes can't get over Hillary lost. LOL. I have to agree with Nitroman, Biggd really is a Waltham Mass LOWLIFE SCUMBAG. probably living on Mommy and daddy's money.

I give anything to be living on mommy and daddy's money. That would take me back about 50 years, much closer to your age.

kickinbassnh 06-21-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 313806)
I give anything to be living on mommy and daddy's money. That would take me back about 50 years, much closer to your age.

Did I give you permission to speak? I think not! So ssh shh little one. When its your turn I will let you know. Its really terrible everyone knows the type of person you are.

Biggd 06-22-2019 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kickinbassnh (Post 313808)
Did I give you permission to speak? I think not! So ssh shh little one. When its your turn I will let you know. Its really terrible everyone knows the type of person you are.

It's time for me to get back to adulthood. I've wasted enough time playing your childish 12 year old troll games, bye!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.