Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Winni Pets (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   With Heavy Heart... (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17850)

trfour 07-05-2014 10:43 PM

With Heavy Heart...

2 Attachment(s)
Our Max left us today for The Rainbow Bridge. We love you Max, and will see you there...

Pic# 1. Max helping me mow the lawn at the Camp on Paugus Bay, picking up sticks...

Pic# 2. Max loved both the Lake and the snow...

Janet 07-06-2014 07:56 AM

So sorry for your loss trfour

Nagigator 07-06-2014 07:58 AM

RIP Max.........

So sorry for your loss, it is never easy..........I'll hug my dog Molly a little tighter today. Hope the pictures and memories get you through..........

MeredithMan 07-06-2014 08:00 AM

Condolences...

....very sorry to hear. We lost our Bella, also a Golden, (13), just one month ago. The first week is hell, then it slowly starts to get better. Hang in there!

gillygirl 07-06-2014 08:04 AM

Sorry, Trfour. We lost our 18 year old cat on the fourth. I feel your pain.

Just Sold 07-06-2014 06:17 PM

Trfour, So sorry for your loss of Max.

Retired Ole Guy 07-06-2014 07:35 PM

I am sorry for the loss of your faithful companion. My thoughts are with you.

trfour 07-07-2014 09:32 AM

Thank you all. Max enjoyed all four Lakes Region Seasons here for over 13 years and for the most part a people lover as well. We couldn't have asked for a better companion and he was always such a joy, wanting to please. He is greatly missed by all of us...
Thanks again,
Terry

BaileyBecca 07-07-2014 10:30 AM

So very sorry Terry! Please know we are with you in your grieving and your love for Max. Your wonderful memories you have of Max will be with you always! Best of all he knows he was/is loved!!

DRH 07-07-2014 01:01 PM

Sorry

Very sorry to hear of your loss of Max, Terry. We lost our 13 year old German Shepherd "Charlie" late this past winter, and we know how painful it is to lose a furry family member.

tis 07-07-2014 04:23 PM

So, so sorry. Hate to hear this!

pjard 07-07-2014 06:20 PM

I'm sure he had a much better life than most dogs... It's so hard.

Dad sold the C * C 07-07-2014 07:07 PM

So very sorry for your loss. It sounds like your had a good buddy in Max:)

I love the picture of him helping in the yard, mine only leave balls all over the yard, then needs a new one.:look:

trfour 07-08-2014 03:27 PM

Thank you everyone, Max was a Prince. He wanted to please you every minute of the day. He has gone to the bridge but his memories will always be in our hearts and minds. It was so strange to take<ST1:p
<?xml:namespace prefix = "st1" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/ /><st1:City w:st=</st1:City>Casper</ST1:p to the lake with out him, as it was the first time since Max’s passing that we have gone to the lake with out him ourselves. We also got a sign late that afternoon after some rumbles of thunder and a brief rain shower a beautiful double rainbow appeared over the <ST1:pLake</ST1:p to signal us he had made it to the bridge…

Love you all, Terry<O:p</O:p

dpg 07-09-2014 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfour (Post 228409)
Thank you everyone, Max was a Prince. He wanted to please you every minute of the day. He has gone to the bridge but his memories will always be in our hearts and minds. It was so strange to take<ST1:p
<?xml:namespace prefix = "st1" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comhttp://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/ /><st1:City w:st=</st1:City>Casper</ST1:p to the lake with out him, as it was the first time since Max’s passing that we have gone to the lake with out him ourselves. We also got a sign late that afternoon after some rumbles of thunder and a brief rain shower a beautiful double rainbow appeared over the <ST1:pLake</ST1:p to signal us he had made it to the bridge…

Love you all, Terry<O:p</O:p

Hate these posts...Sorry man...

Lakesrider 07-09-2014 07:06 PM

Sorry to hear this news. I'm with dpg. Hate to read this stuff. Sad.:(

dpg 07-14-2014 06:07 AM

These posts are like a car accident you just have to look. Whenever I see the heading I know not to open the thread cause it literally bums me out the rest of the day and I always read them anyway! :(

tis 07-14-2014 06:19 AM

I feel exactly the same way, dpg!

VitaBene 07-14-2014 06:46 AM

So sorry :(

Sunbeam lodge 07-14-2014 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trfour (Post 228303)
Thank you all. Max enjoyed all four Lakes Region Seasons here for over 13 years and for the most part a people lover as well. We couldn't have asked for a better companion and he was always such a joy, wanting to please. He is greatly missed by all of us...
Thanks again,
Terry

So sorryfor your loss,
We dread the day we lose our 14 year Havanesse, Hanna. She is so close to the family.

codeman671 07-14-2014 08:32 AM

Sorry for your loss. We have lost 4 dogs in the last 5-6 years so I feel your pain. It really hits home with me because he was a golden. Although we still have a golden, my best dog of all time was my golden named Cody (thus my screen name) who we lost a number of years ago. He was the standard that I compare all of my pets to because of his loyalty, friendship and love.

ishoot308 07-14-2014 08:47 AM

Condolences

So sorry for your loss TR...

Be at peace knowing the wonderful life you gave to Max.

Dan

donnamatrix 07-14-2014 09:51 AM

So sorry about Max

Terry: I am sending you a virtual hug. We just endured similar loss with our Bluepoint Siamese (Zuli). Our pets are family. It's a terrible, horrible event to go through. I hope you find some measure of solace from all the messages posted here and knowing Max lived in such a loving environment-he will be sorely missed. I sincerely hope your heart heals soon - remember all the good and fun times.

salty dog 07-14-2014 11:57 AM

condolences

My wife and I just wanted to add our condolences. We've been out of the country and are catching up on lake news. We're wishing you strength and solace during this very difficult time.

dippasan 07-16-2014 07:12 AM

Trfour

My condolences to your entire family. I'm sure Max lives on in your heart and memories as does our Bonnie.

All the best

SAMIAM 07-16-2014 08:18 AM

Condolences from Bob&Sammie.....only a pet owner can know the pain you are feeling. Like losing a family member.
Hope it gives you comfort knowing your little guy had loving owners and a great life.

trfour 07-16-2014 10:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanking You All
Having a special family here for support is just awesome!! From all of us, to all of you, ((((( HUGS ))))) and Love,
Terry

P.S. Max's first Winni see cruise...

Aguamenti 07-16-2014 01:51 PM

I'm so sorry. Posts like this always remind me to be grateful for every day with our furry family members. Rest in peace, good boy.