Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Heating/AC Work/Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29134)

dpg 09-19-2023 09:07 AM

Heating/AC Work/Maintenance

Installed a new furnace & AC system and I'm looking for a New "working relationship" with a service person close to Moultonborough. Someone who can do annual checks, cleanings, annual maintenance, etc. Interested in making my first call probably in October for my winter checkup. Also, going forward should/when it happens, need a reliable number in my phone for "no heat" service calls. Love to hear from folks who know that person.

Thanks...

WinnisquamZ 09-19-2023 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpg (Post 387945)
Installed a new furnace & AC system and I'm looking for a New "working relationship" with a service person close to Moultonborough. Someone who can do annual checks, cleanings, annual maintenance, etc. Interested in making my first call probably in October for my winter checkup. Also, going forward should/when it happens, need a reliable number in my phone for "no heat" service calls. Love to hear from folks who know that person.

Thanks...

Wouldn’t that first phone call be to the individuals that installed the new system?

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

dpg 09-19-2023 09:30 AM

The gentleman has moved on not in the local area anymore.

WinnisquamZ 09-19-2023 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpg (Post 387948)
The gentleman has moved on not in the local area anymore.

That’s not good. Callahan in Center Harbor might help. Personally I use Foley.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

camp guy 09-19-2023 10:15 AM

Heating/AC Work Maintenance

Who is your fuel supplier? Do they offer annual service and emergency service? I am a firm believer in bundling my heating system maintenance and fuel together. Some people argue against it, but for me it has always been a good plan.

dpg 09-20-2023 09:05 AM

The new equipment are heat pumps even hot water heater has full heat pump mode or not. When I need it (not very ofter) I generally buy propane from Amerigas. As other complaints have been posted here they can really suck trying to get them out for a delivery. I'm not really that reliant on propane anymore and generally order a refill at half tank so even if I have to wait awhile I'm never really in danger of running out. I've emailed one heat/ac company and haven't heard back yet. If there's anything that annoys me its reaching out on their "contact us" page and never getting a response. I'm not chasing anybody trying to force my money on them. Busy isn't an excuse it's your company and email works 24/7 respond at 10:00 PM if you need to!

But any-who if anyone has had good experiences I'd love to hear.

MeredithMan 09-20-2023 09:53 AM

Lakes Region HVAC

...we've been a customer of theirs for over 10 years. They take care of the heat and AC in both Meredith and Bedford. Very responsive and their techs are very good. They are also skilled in geothermal, which is what we have in Meredith, (not a lot of HVAC companies handle geothermal).

VitaBene 09-21-2023 08:01 AM

Necc

Try Jason Heaton at New England Climate Control in Moultonberry

ACME on the Broads 09-21-2023 03:23 PM

Freer & Son HVAC / Reliable, Fair and a Pleasure to Deal With

We live in Moultonborough and have used Matt Freer & Son HVAC (603-393-1160) for the last 4-5 years; they have been extremely responsive, highly professional, quick to diagnosis & repair and very customer focused.

dpg 09-24-2023 12:00 PM

Thanks VitaBene and ACME On The Broads I may call both your suggestions.

DesertDweller 09-24-2023 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VitaBene (Post 387996)
Try Jason Heaton at New England Climate Control in Moultonberry

We use them as well. We migrated away from the group that originally installed our system to them and so far they have been fine.