Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Is Pat's Pizza closed for good? (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23969)

HWY-61 11-04-2018 08:31 PM

Is Pat's Pizza closed for good?

Over the last couple of weeks I have been getting a busy signal when I call Pat's in Moultonborough for take-out.
When I drove buy over this weekend (twice) they were closed, and yesterday the Bristol store was closed too!
Does anyone know what the story is?

Regards,
PCG

winni83 11-04-2018 09:01 PM

Yes. Pat’s in Moultonborough closed 2 to 3 week’s ago. Permanently. No idea as to the back story.

Billy Bob 11-05-2018 07:30 AM

That is unfortunate. They had great takeout .
However I can understand that other then weekends during the summer they were not real busy . Population off season just is not sufficient to run these restaurants

Denis D 11-05-2018 01:18 PM

Really sad to hear! It was very convenient and one of our favorite go-to places for good, reasonable comfort food.

phoenix 11-05-2018 03:13 PM

always sad for a business to not make it but to me Piccolo's has far better pizza and other Italian food.

thinkxingu 02-24-2019 04:14 PM

Is this true? I've not had a chance to call, but Pat's still shows open on Google.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

winni83 02-24-2019 04:29 PM

Yes. It closed in October. See post #2.

thinkxingu 02-24-2019 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winni83 (Post 307735)
Yes. It closed in October. See post #2.

Gotcha, thanks. Any idea if someone will be moving in?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

jeffk 02-24-2019 09:13 PM

Elvios (North Conway), which was there before Pat's was supposedly advertising in the Laconia Daily Sun for staff to reopen at the location.

winni83 02-24-2019 09:33 PM

Yes about Elvio’s.

C Tucker 03-18-2019 01:51 PM

Need better ovens-larger & hotter

Our complaint about every pizza operator at that location has been underdone pizza. We always had to cook the pizza for more time at home. Either the oven is not hot enough or they do not give it enough time (too many orders for the oven space that they have.) Nothing is less appetizing than a pizza with raw dough in the middle.

ACME on the Broads 04-07-2019 06:12 PM

Elvio's perhaps................Hmmmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by C Tucker (Post 308379)
Our complaint about every pizza operator at that location has been underdone pizza. We always had to cook the pizza for more time at home. Either the oven is not hot enough or they do not give it enough time (too many orders for the oven space that they have.) Nothing is less appetizing than a pizza with raw dough in the middle.

Saw a sign in the front window yesterday that read "Now Hiring"...anyone know what's going in?

Thanks

cinemaesque 05-27-2019 03:54 PM

Elvios is now open at old pats pizza location

ELVIOS is now open in Center Harbor, NH. They are offering delivery to the area docks! So even if you want a pizza over in Meredith, at the docks, they will meet you there. So you can now get PIZZA ON THE BOAT!

CALL ELVIOS FOR DELIVERY AT 603-253-9824

If you plan on going by, they are at 60 Whittier Highway, Harbor Square, Moultonboro, NH. They are right at the Moultonboro / Center Harbor Line.

Hillcountry 05-27-2019 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cinemaesque (Post 312547)
ELVIOS is now open in Center Harbor, NH. They are offering delivery to the area docks! So even if you want a pizza over in Meredith, at the docks, they will meet you there. So you can now get PIZZA ON THE BOAT!

CALL ELVIOS FOR DELIVERY AT 603-253-9824

If you plan on going by, they are at 60 Whittier Highway, Harbor Square, Moultonboro, NH. They are right at the Moultonboro / Center Harbor Line.

We have had pizza on the boat delivered by Piccolo Market as well. Albeit it was only at the CH docks. Good to know we can have delivery at Meredith Docks too!