Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Kevins Cafe catering (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18244)

robmac 09-14-2014 09:54 AM

Kevins Cafe catering

I had the pleasure of attending an outdoor wedding yesterday that Kevin catered. I have to say that the food quality and variety provided by Kevin was incredible. With selections for everyone to find something they liked was fantastic. Considering the weather and chilly temps he did a wonderful job keeping everything hot and tasty. Hats off to Kevin great job. Rob

chefisk 09-14-2014 07:18 PM

Thank you so much Rob!! Check out our Facebook page, and our name has changed to Lakes Region Catering!! We cater all sorts of weddings, parties, reunions, and much more. Our web site should be converted over very soon from Kevin's cafe..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michelemybell 09-14-2014 07:28 PM

Thank you Rob. Wedding was beautiful. Kevin received a lot of compliments on the food. Lakes Region Catering is reasonably priced and the food is top notch

phoenix 03-27-2019 09:13 PM

Does anyone know if Kevin is still the area. Last i knew he was on the mount

garysanfran 03-28-2019 09:49 AM

Perhaps...

New chef at Sandy Point?

joey2665 03-28-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garysanfran (Post 308806)
New chef at Sandy Point?

Excellent!!! Very funny!! :laugh:

Seaplane Pilot 03-28-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey2665 (Post 308807)
Excellent!!! Very funny!! :laugh:

Yes, very funny! Every time I see a post from Chef Tony, it reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHk4wLtQnE

Mr. V 03-28-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garysanfran (Post 308806)
New chef at Sandy Point?

That's just plain stupid.

Great, kick a man when he's down.

Does "live free or die" mean you're free to take cheap shots without consequence?

Seaplane Pilot 03-29-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. V (Post 308829)

Does "live free or die" mean you're free to take cheap shots without consequence?

Who's "down"??? What are you talking about?

joey2665 03-29-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

I think you are taking this too seriously. It was just a joke and I do not think many of us know where Kevin is or what's going on in his life and cetainly not a personal shot at anyone

garysanfran 03-29-2019 02:44 PM

I must BE stupid....

Quote:

Because I don't have a clue about what man is down that I'm accused of kicking???

But let me explain that the angle of kicking a subject while down is much more advantageous to the kicker than trying to kick the "man" while he's upright...Sorry to hear the horizontal position he's in! I sincerely hope he soon recovers to an upright position...

Mr. V 03-30-2019 01:16 AM

My point: your snide little remark underscored the recent failure of Chef Tony to make a go of it at Sandy Point.

By blithely inviting another local chef to try to make a go of it there you kicked sand in Tony's face.

I thought the point would be obvious: I guess not.

joey2665 03-30-2019 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. V (Post 308861)
My point: your snide little remark underscored the recent failure of Chef Tony to make a go of it at Sandy Point.

By blithely inviting another local chef to try to make a go of it there you kicked sand in Tony's face.

I thought the point would be obvious: I guess not.

It wasn't obvious to me but remember it was a light hearted comment. But now you are being a little hard on Chef Tony. As he said there were many issues out of his hands that the landlord was not willing to correct for Chef Tony to develop a successful business so he decided to move on.

upthesaukee 03-30-2019 07:05 AM

And this is only one side of the Sandy Point Story

Quote:

Originally Posted by joey2665 (Post 308862)
It wasn't obvious to me but remember it was a light hearted comment. But now you are being a little hard on Chef Tony. As he said there were many issues out of his hands that the landlord was not willing to correct for Chef Tony to develop a successful business so he decided to move on.

And we are only hearing one side of the Sandy Point story (Chief Tony's side).:rolleye2:

Dave

thinkxingu 03-30-2019 07:28 AM

This thread's absurd. Time to look forward and see where these new moves lead to rather than look back. Yummy times approach!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Paugus Bay Resident 03-30-2019 09:07 AM

Yet another thread goes off topic from Phoenix's post

phoenix 03-30-2019 04:17 PM

agree PGR and all I wanted to know what Kevin's status. Thays why I don't posting like I use to