Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Finish carpenter recommendations (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24595)

lakershaker 06-24-2019 11:02 AM

Finish carpenter recommendations

I am looking to have some custom doors made for a wide opening. I would like them to slide and have a "barn door" style, and would need them custom made as standard sizes would not work. Does anyone have some suggestions for high quality finish carpenters that have a nice artistic eye to the work they've done? Thanks in advance!

SAMIAM 06-27-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakershaker (Post 313911)
I am looking to have some custom doors made for a wide opening. I would like them to slide and have a "barn door" style, and would need them custom made as standard sizes would not work. Does anyone have some suggestions for high quality finish carpenters that have a nice artistic eye to the work they've done? Thanks in advance!

Don't think you've had any replies because there's just nobody out there that isn't booked up for months.
I lost the guy that used to do carpentry repairs for us…..he went into home building. Good luck

Hillcountry 06-27-2019 12:45 PM

I have a great one but I’m not sharing! He’s hard enough to get ahold of in the first place and he’s my NEPHEW!! :(

Jeanzb1 07-02-2019 10:26 PM

Dave Lemelin (a/k/a Kitchen Magician) is a really fabulous finish carpenter. His work is absolutely incredible! He’s totally trustworthy, honest, hardworking, creative, and just plain NICE!! 603-783-4000.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Advisor88 01-31-2020 08:42 PM

Carpenter

Quote:

Hi

I recommend Ned Coville in Moultonboro. He is reasonable and his work is excellent. 6039869929

Advisor88 03-12-2020 05:02 AM

Hi

Ned Coville does awesome finish work and custom built a ton of things in my house. Give him a call 9869929

djwade4 03-12-2020 08:19 AM

Quote:

I’m Doug wade I have some suggestions on where to buy door and I install them. A contractor needs to see the opening and what your asking before they commit. Call me you would like and I’d be happy to meet with you. 603-770-3677

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app