Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Frozen Yogurt (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23522)

BernerGuy 07-06-2018 06:11 PM

Frozen Yogurt

Is there any place on the lake that serves soft serve frozen yogurt and also has that Krunch Kote

Barney Bear 07-06-2018 10:04 PM

A Cool Yum

Try Jordan's Ice Cream on Route 106 near Route 140 in Belmont, or at their new location at Funspot, just north of the Weirs. 🍦

upthesaukee 07-07-2018 08:09 AM

Hmmmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Bear (Post 297296)
Try Jordan's Ice Cream on Route 106 near Route 140 in Belmont, or at their new location at Funspot, just north of the Weirs. 🍦

Might be quite a walk from the lake...;)

Dave

Barney Bear 07-07-2018 10:39 AM

Mmmmmmmm - puff, puff - whew!!!

After my long hike, I'll have a triple super sundae!. 🐻

fatlazyless 07-09-2018 12:20 PM

www.benjerry.com/boardwalkicecreamii ..... menu shows three frozen yogurt flavors..... opening day back in April was free ice cream and yogurt .... your big loss if you missed that ...... boo-hoo .....wait till next year!

SAMIAM 07-09-2018 05:16 PM

Red Hill Dari.....short walk from Center Harbor docks......think the flavor of the week is peach

Janet 07-09-2018 07:50 PM

Red Hill Dari-yum!

BernerGuy 07-11-2018 06:07 AM

Thanks everyone but still looking. I am finding places have Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt but not soft serve of either or they have Soft Serve but not Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt. Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt is disappearing from the face of the earth. My sister is visiting this weekend and she is hoping the Lake would still have it somewhere. Red Hill has soft serve but not soft serve yogurt. Ben and Jerry does not have soft serve. Getting to Jordan's today. Sawyers does not have soft serve. Liliuokalani and DQ have it but not the Frozen Yogurt and Dewey's only has terrific ice cream and frozen yogurt, neither in soft serve. The search continues.

upthesaukee 07-11-2018 08:35 AM

Send a PM to SAMIAM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BernerGuy (Post 297594)
Thanks everyone but still looking. I am finding places have Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt but not soft serve of either or they have Soft Serve but not Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt. Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt is disappearing from the face of the earth. My sister is visiting this weekend and she is hoping the Lake would still have it somewhere. Red Hill has soft serve but not soft serve yogurt. Ben and Jerry does not have soft serve. Getting to Jordan's today. Sawyers does not have soft serve. Liliuokalani and DQ have it but not the Frozen Yogurt and Dewey's only has terrific ice cream and frozen yogurt, neither in soft serve. The search continues.

Send a PM to SAMIAM in post 6. He own Red Hill dairy in Center Harbor, and that post says he has it. Worth the time for the message.

Dave

The Winster 07-11-2018 12:22 PM

Perhaps Lakeside Coffee Shop and Ice Cream in Wolfeboro...their gelatto is quite good...(603) 515-1033

upthesaukee 07-11-2018 03:31 PM

Stillwell's in Alton Bay

Stillwell's in Alton Bay, in the old Pavilion building has 95% fat free frozen yogurt.

Dave

joey2665 07-15-2018 01:17 PM

Baileys bubble has non fat soft serve yogurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app