Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Area WebCAMs (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Wolfeboro Bay cam (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22140)

snowflake 06-21-2017 05:14 AM

Wolfeboro Bay cam
 
New live utube cam is great but it doesn't seem to be working. It is live for about 10 seconds and then that little wheel starts spinning.

webmaster 06-21-2017 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowflake (Post 280482)
New live utube cam is great but it doesn't seem to be working. It is live for about 10 seconds and then that little wheel starts spinning.

Edit: I posted a negative review of the NetcamLIVE camera here which I've removed. The streaming problems with the camera were YouTube's fault and have been fixed.

snowflake 06-24-2017 05:49 AM

Wolfeboro Bay cam
 
The utube doesn't seem to be working. When I open I see live for about 20 seconds and then still. I wonder is it my computer or utube? Hope they will fix it. Live is like being there! Thanks.

upthesaukee 06-24-2017 08:10 PM

Snowflake, see the webmaster's comment in post #2 regarding the Wolfeboro cam. Seems to be a problem with a particular cam.
Dave

Sent from my SM-T580 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

snowflake 06-25-2017 05:51 AM

thanks
 
Sorry, I won't ask again. I guess I was hoping it was a fixable problem that Wolfeboro Bay RE or Youtube could take care of. Too bad.

upthesaukee 06-25-2017 12:29 PM

Please don't take my post wrong. I didn't know if you had seen the referenced post. My apologies if I offended you.
Dave

Sent from my SM-T580 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

snowflake 06-26-2017 05:39 AM

no offence
 
Absolutely no need for apology but thanks anyway. Beautiful day to be on the Lake. Enjoy!

upthesaukee 06-26-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowflake (Post 280704)
Absolutely no need for apology but thanks anyway. Beautiful day to be on the Lake. Enjoy!

Thanks, and it was... 3 1/2 hours this afternoon. And enjoy your time at and on the lake.

Dave

Sent from my SM-T580 using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

webmaster 07-01-2017 08:19 AM

To followup, YouTube has fixed the streaming problem and the Wolfeboro CAM is working:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lcksu-FaiwM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HellRaZoR004 07-01-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webmaster (Post 281047)
To followup, YouTube has fixed the streaming problem and the Wolfeboro CAM is working:

Can you post this as a regular link as well? On tapatalk I can't see the stream, or select the link. Can't even copy it.

webmaster 07-01-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HellRaZoR004 (Post 281051)
Can you post this as a regular link as well?

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcksu-FaiwM

HellRaZoR004 07-01-2017 01:11 PM

Awesome, shows up as a live feed now. Thank you!

SIKSUKR 07-05-2017 09:46 AM

When I click that link I get "live stream not available".

webmaster 07-05-2017 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIKSUKR (Post 281220)
When I click that link I get "live stream not available".

It should work now. They must have reset the camera's Youtube code. That will cause the links to change.

SIKSUKR 07-06-2017 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webmaster (Post 281222)
It should work now. They must have reset the camera's Youtube code. That will cause the links to change.

And it does. Thanks Don


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.