Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pella in Meredith (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24275)

stevemax001 03-31-2019 09:40 PM

Pella in Meredith

Does anyone know when Pella windows and door in Meredith is opening or contact info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daveschappell 04-01-2019 08:19 AM

I just spoke with them -- they said that they'll be up and running the 2nd week of May, so right around the corner!

Biggd 04-01-2019 08:38 AM

Where are they opening?

dpg 04-01-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 308971)
Where are they opening?

Practically beside the Dunkin Donuts I believe across from Hannafords.

VitaBene 04-01-2019 12:55 PM

Yes- right next to the new Verizon store

TheTimeTraveler 04-01-2019 02:52 PM

The only Pella Window store that I know of is at 341 Loudon Road in Concord, New Hampshire.

They currently are running some type of promotion until April 14th, 2019.

Additionally, I believe you can buy Pella windows from any of the Lowes stores.

joey2665 04-01-2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTimeTraveler (Post 308995)
The only Pella Window store that I know of is at 341 Loudon Road in Concord, New Hampshire.

They currently are running some type of promotion until April 14th, 2019.

Additionally, I believe you can buy Pella windows from any of the Lowes stores.

You can but definitely a lesser quality than from Pella directly

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

fatlazyless 04-01-2019 04:28 PM

https://www.pella.com/window-door-showrooms/ .... big hurray for Pella Windows .... they chose this new Meredith location which is geographically located in the driving/transportation central spot for New Hampshire .... this new Pella location is the precise center of NH's road system ..... as determined scientifically from outer space and measured by U.S.A.F. satellites with pinpoint accuracy!

For fast purchase and pick-up, a drive-through window will soon be installed so's you can get a custom made Pella window in exactly 90-seconds, and be on your way.

For a great view, go with a Pella window, but don't let your local tax assessor know it's a Pella!

djwade4 04-02-2019 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevemax001 (Post 308955)
Does anyone know when Pella windows and door in Meredith is opening or contact info?

Hi I’m Doug Wade. Owner of Bluebird Construction. If you are buying wholesale windows and doors from Pella you probably want to go to the wholesale department of Pella. The store only has windows and doors for viewing only. If you buy through the store you’ll pay twice the amount then going to the wholesale end of Pella. If you would like more information on that please call me 603-770-3677 thank you.

djwade4 04-02-2019 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevemax001 (Post 308955)

Remember Pella Joyce bought at Lowe’s are not the same doors and windows that you would buy from the store. They are manufactured for Lowe’s or Home Depot with all the speculation or Lowe’s specifications on those items.

zslifer 04-03-2019 09:58 AM

Pella Windows in Meredith

Hi, My name is Zach Slifer and I am the manager of the Meredith Pella Location. We will be opening the 2nd week of May as we are waiting for our displays to be installed. We are a Local Direct Distributor of Pella Windows and Doors that covers and services all of New Hampshire and Maine.

The showroom is strictly for product viewing, as we do not sell product out of the showroom. If you wish to purchase product our showroom representatives will assign you to one of our sales reps that will work directly with the contractor or homeowner on their project.

dpg 04-08-2019 10:37 AM

Hmmm sounding pretty expensive! :eek:

joey2665 04-08-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dpg (Post 309301)
Hmmm sounding pretty expensive! :eek:

That is always the way the Pella stores work. Remember also, these are not the same Pella windows sold in Home Depot, much better quality

stevemax001 04-11-2019 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zslifer (Post 309080)
Hi, My name is Zach Slifer and I am the manager of the Meredith Pella Location. We will be opening the 2nd week of May as we are waiting for our displays to be installed. We are a Local Direct Distributor of Pella Windows and Doors that covers and services all of New Hampshire and Maine.

The showroom is strictly for product viewing, as we do not sell product out of the showroom. If you wish to purchase product our showroom representatives will assign you to one of our sales reps that will work directly with the contractor or homeowner on their project.

How do I get in touch with you to discuss?

zslifer 04-12-2019 09:07 AM

Pella in Meredith

Hi Everyone,

We install in most of the towns surrounding Lake Winni. We also can assist in finding you a contractor. For inquiries currently, please call our concord showroom at 603-228-3352 for immediate assistance. You can also contact me at sliferzj@pellanewengland.com, 781-844-2207 to set up a meeting with a rep in our Meredith Showroom. We will be opening that location 2nd week of May.