Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Cumbies (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25244)

pondguy 12-25-2019 08:34 AM

Cumbies

Free! super duper high quality farm house blend coffee free all day. Decaf for me please, did I say free, Merry Christmas ! :banana:

baygo 12-25-2019 08:44 AM

I was once a very loyal customer of Cumbies. They always got first consideration for my gas and all my convenience store needs.

Then one day while I was under the influence of a prescription drug that made it difficult to control my bowels, I stopped there out of necessity. They refused to let me use the bathroom. They stated that they were concerned that I would be shooting up in there. I was so offended. I’ll never return. Not even for free coffee.

tbonies 12-25-2019 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baygo (Post 324280)
I was once a very loyal customer of Cumbies. They always got first consideration for my gas and all my convenience store needs.

Then one day while I was under the influence of a prescription drug that made it difficult to control my bowels, I stopped there out of necessity. They refused to let me use the bathroom. They stated that they were concerned that I would be shooting up in there. I was so offended. I’ll never return. Not even for free coffee.

TMI

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

mbr 12-26-2019 12:15 PM

Cumberland's, as a policy, does not have public restrooms. I've been in more than one that said NO.
Plenty of other choices.

Nagigator 12-26-2019 12:20 PM

All the Cumby's in Mass have public restrooms. Working outside, I know all the pit stops..

Bigstan 12-26-2019 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baygo (Post 324280)

I am guessing that was the Ghetto Cumbies on Union Ave ? No suprise if so, it's a well known hangout for the drug crowd.

For the Weirs Beach Cumbies that would be out of character, they are always super-friendly and 100 times cleaner than their Union Ave cousin (I'd never go back there even on a bet).

WinnisquamZ 12-26-2019 02:08 PM

Years back OD body’s were being found in the union ave location. Had to mark as employees only

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Hillcountry 12-26-2019 04:18 PM

I’ve used the rest rooms in all the Cumberland Farms stores I have frequented. I spend thousands in gas there and if they said “no” I would probably shoot them.
Seriously though, no problems ever using them. On another note, while waiting for the rest room at the Weirs store, after a long wait (I had to stay or crap myself) some slime ball finally came out and rushed by me with a weird look on his face. I thought right away that he was shooting up in there...druggies.:(

JADAQ 12-26-2019 06:24 PM

All of the new Cumberland farms have bathrooms. The older ones don’t, I know as I deliver to all of them.

On another note, the Weirs location put up a beautiful hand written sign stating they are closed 12-5:00am until further notice due to “no “ business according to an employee.

Union ave.... STAY CLEAR, that place is a dump!! Ever heard of a broom?!!