Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boat Repairs & Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Mobile Marine Mechanic (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26846)

stingray 03-20-2021 09:11 PM

Mobile Marine Mechanic

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic that will travel to a boat in Laconia?

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

jst_4_kiks 03-20-2021 09:18 PM

I live in Laconia and travel all over. Have helped many members of the forum and Facebook pages.

Send me a message on here or call/text me 6034705269.

Thanks Kyle

Descant 03-20-2021 09:42 PM

Where?

At a dock someplace in Laconia? At a marina? In your driveway?

stingray 03-20-2021 10:07 PM

It’s on a private rack

thinkxingu 03-21-2021 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stingray (Post 352476)
Can anyone recommend a good mechanic that will travel to a boat in Laconia?

Everytime this is asked on the Facebook page, Kyle Cosselman is the first to be named and seconded. He works at Fay's.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

TiltonBB 03-21-2021 06:05 AM

Miles Marine, Gilford, sends out mechanics, especially for their own customers. Depending upon how busy they are and what your issue is they may be able to help you.

Or, Ed Main. Signature Marine. Excellent thorough work at a fair price.

Signature Marine Services, Inc
(603) 496-5619

Cal Coon 03-21-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 352488)
Everytime this is asked on the Facebook page, Kyle Cosselman is the first to be named and seconded. He works at Fay's.

Do you know if that is the same Kyle mentioned in post #2?

VitaBene 03-24-2021 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cal Coon (Post 352518)

It is the same person, and he is well regarded

thinkxingu 03-24-2021 05:52 AM

Quote:

I didn't even notice the signoff—thanks for asking and clarifying.

Also, good to see you—hope you're well!

jst_4_kiks 03-24-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Indeed it is I, Kyle.

Send me a PM here or call/text me at 6034705269 if need anything done service wise. Been getting contacted daily for work with the warm weather here.

Downeast 04-01-2021 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 352488)

He is a genuine good person. He loves to help, is very invested in what he does. Likely will be one of those 'old guard mechanics' that has 'seen and done it' when the years pack on.

thinkxingu 04-01-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downeast (Post 353055)
He is a genuine good person. He loves to help, is very invested in what he does. Likely will be one of those 'old guard mechanics' that has 'seen and done it' when the years pack on.

The world needs more of those guys.

Jack 04-01-2021 10:14 PM

He keeps my boat running in tip-top-shape. Would recommend him anytime to fix marine problems. BTW, I'm his dad.....

fatlazyless 04-02-2021 03:26 AM

..... N.H. Mobile Marine Service, Holderness

How's about that www.nhmobilemarine.com at the corner of Routes 25 and Route 132 in downtown Holderness, directly across from Little Squam Lake.

Believe they started out as a mobile marine service, eventually got a permanent service location, but maybe still do mobile marine service since their name is NH Mobile Marine Service although they do not advertise any mobil service in their website, or something like that!

Could be they still do mobile service for their long time, local customers but are not looking for any new mobile customers. Like why go mobile when you got a service building where people trailer their boats to you ...... BUT who knows? Not me ..... I have no clue if NH Mobile Marine actually will do a mobile marine service call but something tells me they have moved away from that except for their old, Squamie, long time mobile customers ..... or something!

Now ..... with a name like N.H. Mobile Marine one could easily think they be doing mobile marine, but this ain't necessarily so ..... capiche! ..... or something(?)!

mowtorman 04-09-2021 02:04 PM

Marine Service Technology

Jeff Frahm on rte. 25 in Moultonboro. Has mobile panel truck, been on the lake for about 5 years. Teacher for a marine tech program in Florida for around 25 years, worked off and on summers in the lakes region for many years.

Kamper 04-10-2021 06:36 AM

Avoid a guy named Lee Cwalina. I think he's in jail now but just in case...