Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Best 4th of July Fireworks Display on Lake Winnipesaukee (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24659)

Trail Goer 07-05-2019 07:48 AM

Best 4th of July Fireworks Display on Lake Winnipesaukee

My wife and I have only ever seen the fireworks in Meredith but I'm curious to know if people prefer one towns firework show that are on the lake over another. Meredith's fireworks lasted about 15 minutes, is that the norm?

ishoot308 07-05-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trail Goer (Post 314592)
My wife and I have only ever seen the fireworks in Meredith but I'm curious to know if people prefer one towns firework show that are on the lake over another. Meredith's fireworks lasted about 15 minutes, is that the norm?

I went to Alton Bay this year as a change as we normally go to Wolfeboro. We all felt the fireworks at Alton we’re better...

Dan

Phantom 07-05-2019 02:14 PM

Went to the Meredith show as well & thought is was one of their better displays !!

Never seen so many boats up the entire Bay - including the Mount !

thinkxingu 07-05-2019 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ishoot308 (Post 314593)
I went to Alton Bay this year as a change as we normally go to Wolfeboro. We all felt the fireworks at Alton we’re better...

Dan

Compared to this year or in general? Wolfeboro's lasted just under 30 minutes, though the grand finale was just ok.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

bilproject 07-05-2019 07:56 PM

Center Harbor

Center Harbor has been the best for years now. Most people think the finale is happening at least 3 times during the show. Must have been a thousand boats there last night

ishoot308 07-06-2019 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkxingu (Post 314616)
Compared to this year or in general? Wolfeboro's lasted just under 30 minutes, though the grand finale was just ok.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Compared to the last 11 or so years I have gone to Wolfeboro. Alton had an excellent display this year!

Dan

bruinsfan 07-06-2019 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilproject (Post 314626)
Center Harbor has been the best for years now. Most people think the finale is happening at least 3 times during the show. Must have been a thousand boats there last night

Agreed... it was amazing and gets better every year. Not to mention the Center Harbor Band. They played wonderfully. Great family outing.

Lakemamma 07-08-2019 01:11 PM

I also agree with eveyone about Center Harbor!! We have always gone to Meredith but wanted a change. So this year we went to Center Harbor and they were absolutely fantastic..... Great show, great music from bandstand the one performer they had omg she could sing. They also had the Boyscouts selling popcorn which was perfect.