Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Exterior Painting and Pressure Washing (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12329)

BoSox711 06-17-2011 12:01 PM

Exterior Painting and Pressure Washing

Hello All, We are looking for an exterior painter to do some work on our home as well as some pressure washing of of our decks. Does any one have any recommendations?

WIS 06-17-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox711 (Post 160271)
Hello All, We are looking for an exterior painter to do some work on our home as well as some pressure washing of of our decks. Does any one have any recommendations?

Hi BoSox711,

If you'd like an estimate on the projects please contact me via my website form or send me an email with some details about the painting/pressure washing:

http://www.winnipesaukeeislands.com/painting.php

Thank you,
Mike

mike@winnipesaukeeis.com

VTskier 07-13-2011 09:10 AM

I had Cousins Painting work on my home a few years ago and it still looks great. I would highly recommend them. I think you can request a quote at their website www.cousinspainting.com. Hope this helps.

Flippin NH 07-14-2011 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoSox711 (Post 160271)

Ed Pasqual Meredith 279 5289 been in the buisness for over 20 years

codeman671 07-18-2011 08:53 AM

Chris Leighton. 603-608-5541. Tell him Jason sent you.

He just did ours a few weeks ago. Came out great. We brought out a crew of 6-7 guys and blew the first coat out in a day. We have 100'+ of railings including the stairs and 1200 square of deck and stairs, plus he did the front face of the house and all trim. Big job for one days work.

fatlazyless 07-18-2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codeman671 (Post 163386)
Chris Leighton. 603-608-5541. Tell him Jason sent you.

He just did ours a few weeks ago. Came out great. We brought out a crew of 6-7 guys and blew the first coat out in a day. We have 100'+ of railings including the stairs and 1200 square of deck and stairs, plus he did the front face of the house and all trim. Big job for one days work.

How much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking? That notion about not wanting to talk price is so last century. Like what's the price?:):D

codeman671 05-13-2013 08:11 AM

Bringing back an old thread...

I need to have a portion of our log home on the island pressure washed and stained. My normal go-to guy is booked up for a while so I am looking for recommendations. I need someone that either had a boat, or that I can trust to send out with my whaler to get it done. Looking for someone that is available asap, I could get my guy to do it in 3-5 weeks worst case.

I did see a pontoon go by the house yesterday that was lettered up as a painting company, but did not write down the name.

Any help would be appreciated.

fatlazyless 05-13-2013 09:06 AM

... believe it said Emerson Painting, and the pontoon boat had a black lab dog standing out on the front porch that was enjoying the ride ~ ~ ~

codeman671 05-13-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatlazyless (Post 203872)
... believe it said Emerson Painting, and the pontoon boat had a black lab dog standing out on the front porch that was enjoying the ride ~ ~ ~

That was the boat... Saw the dog. Looked like a chocolate though :)

Wolfeborough Diner 05-13-2013 07:38 PM

Contact CONSIDER IT DONE PAINTING... 603-498-9318 they do pressure washing and painting.

Belmont Resident 05-14-2013 03:31 AM

Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by codeman671 (Post 203862)
Bringing back an old thread...

I need to have a portion of our log home on the island pressure washed and stained. My normal go-to guy is booked up for a while so I am looking for recommendations. I need someone that either had a boat, or that I can trust to send out with my whaler to get it done. Looking for someone that is available asap, I could get my guy to do it in 3-5 weeks worst case.

I did see a pontoon go by the house yesterday that was lettered up as a painting company, but did not write down the name.

Any help would be appreciated.

Check out whoever you are looking to hire. Most all good quality painters are straight out and booked solid at this time of the season.
I believe you called me yesterday and unfortunately I'm booked out through early fall, good luck with your project. Unfortunately Leighton is the only Island painter that I know enough to suggest.
Bob

Formula260SS 11-03-2013 06:40 AM

Kevin Russell Painting

Had our cottage on Rattlesnake pressure washed and stained by Kevin Russell Painting out of Gilford. Their work was neat, did the project in a timely manner, and made sure we were satisfied which we were. They also have their own work boat. I would recommend them to anyone needing paint work.

BroadHopper 11-03-2013 08:10 AM

Kevin Russell

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formula260SS (Post 214301)
Had our cottage on Rattlesnake pressure washed and stained by Kevin Russell Painting out of Gilford. Their work was neat, did the project in a timely manner, and made sure we were satisfied which we were. They also have their own work boat. I would recommend them to anyone needing paint work.

After years of hitting and missing for a painting contractor for the association, we are please with Kevin Russell's work. He would be the man to contact. We are proud to show our homes.

Major 11-06-2013 10:18 AM

Forrest Noe and Sons

Forrest Noe and Sons are the best in the business. Call Sean at 455-8370.