Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ufos (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22952)

Winni_Bay 01-25-2018 12:22 PM

Ufos

I was just looking at the Trexler web cam I look at it a lot of times during the day you need to look at 10 minutes of 12 two things appear out of the sky right below each other like a pinkish color I actually called then to have them look at it something's going on
It was shocked when they saw it
what is it

TheTimeTraveler 01-25-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winni_Bay (Post 290193)
I was just looking at the Trexler web cam I look at it a lot of times during the day you need to look at 10 minutes of 12 two things appear out of the sky right below each other like a pinkish color I actually called then to have them look at it something's going on
It was shocked when they saw it
what is it

I am not sure what that is, but I have the same issue when I open my freezer door and all those UFO's jump out at me. Unidentified Frozen Objects.

Bear Guy 01-25-2018 02:43 PM

Lens flare

1 Attachment(s)
The effect you see is lens flare. Light from the sun is reflected in the camera lens(es), creating these artifacts. If you watch the time lapse, you'll see these pink barbell shapes move across the image as the sun passes across the lens.

Winni_Bay 01-25-2018 03:10 PM

Ufo

Bear Guy
Thank you for posting the image
I couldn't figure out how to do it
it was pretty cool watching them float across the screen later on in the day it was a big Square pink area to the left also
Kind of an odd shaped dumbbell looking things
Thanks for clearing that up

8gv 01-25-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear Guy (Post 290197)
The effect you see is lens flare. Light from the sun is reflected in the camera lens(es), creating these artifacts. If you watch the time lapse, you'll see these pink barbell shapes move across the image as the sun passes across the lens.

That’s what they want you to believe...:rolleye2:

Barney Bear 01-25-2018 10:56 PM

Up, Up, and Away

The mysterious objects are flying over Bear Island. Bon Voyage! 🤖

Hillcountry 01-26-2018 04:03 PM

I’m surprised fatlazyguy hasn’t exclaimed them to be flying pink noodles that took off from the Walmart...

dpg 01-30-2018 11:48 AM

"fatlazyguy" hahahaha I like it...:D

Armstrong 04-16-2018 08:38 AM

Alton "hum"

On March 3rd a very low hum started in Alton Bay and has not stopped since. It hums all night long. It pulsates, pops and is rhythmic.

Anybody else hear it?

There have been articles about this phenomena in the New York Times, Canada and other locations
I believe it is NOT ufo related, but haven't figured out how to start a new thread

Mr. V 04-16-2018 10:21 AM

UFO's are no stranger to the Granite State.

see: "The Exeter Incident:" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exeter_incident

JADAQ 04-16-2018 11:37 AM

My father was On Marine patrol for almost 25 years, he would tell me stories of some of the things he would see while patrolling the night shift on the lake.
Make the hair on your arms stand straight up!
There are things out there.....

LoveLakeLife 04-16-2018 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JADAQ (Post 293535)
My father was On Marine patrol for almost 25 years, he would tell me stories of some of the things he would see while patrolling the night shift on the lake.

Oooooo Give us some examples!

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

Seaplane Pilot 04-16-2018 12:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These foam noodle aliens are often seen in the area of FL #3 and Cattle Landing, but only when it's dark and quiet................

MAXUM 04-16-2018 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot (Post 293537)
These foam noodle aliens are often seen in the area of FL #3 and Cattle Landing, but only when it's dark and quiet................

I've heard rumor they love cheeze-its and come from a galaxy far far away......

upthesaukee 04-16-2018 03:15 PM

Where in Alton bay?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armstrong (Post 293528)
On March 3rd a very low hum started in Alton Bay and has not stopped since. It hums all night long. It pulsates, pops and is rhythmic.

Anybody else hear it?

There have been articles about this phenomena in the New York Times, Canada and other locations
I believe it is NOT ufo related, but haven't figured out how to start a new thread

Where in Alton bay are you hearing this hum. The Alton bay area covers quite a bit of territory. We live on Rand Hill above the lake between Keewaydin and Sandy Point and have not heard it.

Dave

Rich 04-16-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

I'd love to hear these stories, please start a thread and start to share them!

Descant 04-16-2018 04:09 PM

Welcome

Hi Armstrong! Welcome to the Forum.

Rusty 04-16-2018 04:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Attachment 13756

The space ships that the aliens arrived in have been found:

Slickcraft 04-16-2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Armstrong (Post 293528)

Anybody else hear it?

On occasions the Alton Town hall ghost gets loose and wonders around the Bay. I have been alone in the Town Hall in the evening working on a project and suddenly heard loud noises way upstairs. I think that it is harmless, as ghosts are, and I did not hear it hum. But who knows. Lots of solid facts on the ghost::rolleye2:
https://www.hauntedrooms.com/10-haun...-new-hampshire

swnoel 04-16-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

My brother also worked for the Marine Patrol in the 70's and also witnessed things that flew that were not ours. He seldom spoke about it with many people.

gravy boat 04-16-2018 07:12 PM

Hum

Haven't heard the hum but I certainly believe some can hear it. Not all of us hear things the same -- pitch, frequency, etc. I have a challenge hearing some pitches but I'm far from deaf (had my hearing checked not long ago).

We definitely differ in our senses: I recall a recent internet challenge where you looked at a photo of a dress and shared what colors you saw. Gold/white or otherwise. (Gold/white for me).

I don't envy those that hear the hum as I'm sure they lose sleep.

GB

Armstrong 04-16-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upthesaukee (Post 293542)
Where in Alton bay are you hearing this hum. The Alton bay area covers quite a bit of territory. We live on Rand Hill above the lake between Keewaydin and Sandy Point and have not heard it.

Dave

Dave,
I started a new thread: see Alton hum. I am on the East side near Bay Hill Rd

Merrymeeting 04-17-2018 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gravy boat (Post 293551)
Haven't heard the hum but I certainly believe some can hear it. Not all of us hear things the same -- pitch, frequency, etc. I have a challenge hearing some pitches but I'm far from deaf (had my hearing checked not long ago).

We definitely differ in our senses: I recall a recent internet challenge where you looked at a photo of a dress and shared what colors you saw. Gold/white or otherwise. (Gold/white for me).

I don't envy those that hear the hum as I'm sure they lose sleep.

GB

Not to mention your 2-headed dog! :eek:

Outdoorsman 04-17-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXUM (Post 293539)
I've heard rumor they love cheeze-its and come from a galaxy far far away......

If only Rand's Hardware had cheeze-it shaped foam noodles....

Mr. V 04-17-2018 03:28 PM

Some of you guys might pooh-pooh these reports, but sure as heck something is causing the sightings.

Something other than too much weed, or to much barleycorn, or too much whatever.

They're "unidentified flying objects."

No, that doesn't mean they're intergalactic vehicles piloted by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, it simply means "huh?"