Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Where do they serve pistachio ice cream around the lake? (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22130)

MaryS 06-19-2017 03:47 PM

Where do they serve pistachio ice cream around the lake?

Was in Wolfeboro last night for ice cream at Baileys, no pistachio:( Any suggestions who serves this flavor....and favorite ice cream places???

Slickcraft 06-19-2017 04:15 PM

Jordan's serves it and is the favorite ice cream stop for many. Belmont and at Fun Spot.

http://www.showmemenu.com/jordans-ic...t-online-menu/

Hillcountry 06-19-2017 04:21 PM

My favorite too...pistachio should be a staple flavor at any ice cream stand.
You can keep the bubble gum and raw cookie dough too. :(

noreast 06-19-2017 05:03 PM

Pistachio has gone the way of Sarsaparilla.

jbolty 06-19-2017 06:14 PM

Kids these days.

Next thing you know you'll be telling us that frozen pudding and grapenut flavors are hard to find.
Just don't mess with my orange pineapple

jeffk 06-19-2017 06:15 PM

Dewey's in Center Harbor has it. Also nice sandwiches and other lunch type items.

One caution, early in the season a lot of places don't have their full assortment of flavors in yet. So if you are going for a specific flavor you might want to call ahead.

Barney Bear 06-19-2017 06:20 PM

Yum!

We bought pistachio almond ice cream at Market Basket recently. 🐻

WINNOCTURN 06-19-2017 09:48 PM

BEST Pistachio Brighams!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST Pistachio, Brigham's :liplick::liplick::liplick:

We occasionally find it a EM Heath's in Center Harbor.

Other Brigham's flavors :liplick::liplick::liplick: I consider to be the BEST are Vanilla and Coffey!

MY Favorites: #1 Vanilla #2 Pistachio.:liplick::liplick::liplick::liplick:

My Wife: #1 Coffey #2 Pistachio.

Another Favorite Brigham's flavor is Rainbow Sherbet!:liplick::liplick::liplick:

Hand Packed Quart is the Best if you can find a Brigham's Store.

Ok, I am originally from Quincy Mass and we had a Brigham's!

Hillcountry 06-20-2017 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbolty (Post 280384)
Kids these days.

Next thing you know you'll be telling us that frozen pudding and grapenut flavors are hard to find.
Just don't mess with my orange pineapple

Mmmm....orange pineapple....either of these flavors are awesome in a sundae too (pistachio and orange pineapple) peanut butter sundae being my favorite!

jbolty 06-20-2017 08:28 AM

orange pineapple frappe and if it makes it home, re-blend with a little rum in it.

fatlazyless 06-20-2017 10:02 AM

.....where's the pistachio?

From the Dept of Incredibly Important Information, www.brighams.com shows 24 different flavors, 19-Brigham's, and 5-Elan low fat yogurt.

Hannaford's carries about six Brigham's flavors for $4.19/qt; vanilla, vanilla bean, coffee, peppermint, chocolate chip, and chocolate, but unfortunately no pistachio!

What, no Brigham's pistachio at Hannaford's?????????

Billd72 06-20-2017 11:51 AM

Try Bly Farm on Rt 28 in Wolfeboro, right next to the old Parson Furniture store.

laketrout 06-20-2017 01:22 PM

Liliuokalani's on Paugus bay has tons of flavors. You can get there by boat or car..Its a Fun place to take the kids.

Airedale1 06-22-2017 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryS (Post 280369)
Was in Wolfeboro last night for ice cream at Baileys, no pistachio:( Any suggestions who serves this flavor....and favorite ice cream places???

Johnson's in New Durham is excellent!

and not too far from you.......about 2 minutes from Alton traffic circle

BernerGuy 06-23-2017 09:45 AM

Sandwich Creamery had Pistachio last summer. I have not been yet this summer. Dewey's in Center Harbor has it for sure.

Sue Doe-Nym 06-23-2017 10:11 AM

Just had some last night at Italian Farmhouse - really good !

LucyLou 06-28-2017 05:40 PM

Stillwell's in Alton Bay

I believe that Stillwell's (located right by the Alton Bay public docks, on the lake side vs. across the street) has pistachio, or at least they did last summer. Worth checking out for sure. It's one of our favorite ice cream spots on the lake!

Slickcraft 06-28-2017 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyLou (Post 280872)
I believe that Stillwell's (located right by the Alton Bay public docks, on the lake side vs. across the street) has pistachio, or at least they did last summer. Worth checking out for sure. It's one of our favorite ice cream spots on the lake!

We stopped by recently and the ice cream was great!. Kind of a hole in the wall ice cream stand in the rebuilt previlion. I got the "kiddie size" and had to save half for later. Don't know if they have pistachio but worth a stop.

LucyLou 06-28-2017 08:17 PM

Agreed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slickcraft (Post 280875)
We stopped by recently and the ice cream was great!. Kind of a hole in the wall ice cream stand in the rebuilt previlion. I got the "kiddie size" and had to save half for later. Don't know if they have pistachio but worth a stop.

We agree! They are a great addition to the bay, in our family's opinion. Serving sizes are big, and prices are very reasonable. I love the options such as Italian ice and gelato, too. :)

AC2717 06-29-2017 09:48 AM

Town Docks in Meredith had it this past sunday

StardogChampion 06-30-2017 01:02 PM

We moved here recently from Fremont where the Stillwell's was a big deal after softball games, etc. The kids were so happy to see there is a Stillwell's in Alton Bay. Stillwell's serves Richardson's ice cream.

robmac 07-01-2017 06:22 AM

Shibleys in Alton

dayvsea 07-07-2017 07:42 PM

Bit of a honk, but if you're that way...None better http://www.loneoakicecream.com/Lone%...%20Flavors.htm