Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Surfside Burger Bar in Meredith (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29258)

codeman671 12-21-2023 09:07 AM

Surfside Burger Bar in Meredith

We tried it the other night, very impressed. It was taco night, so they were doing mix and match tacos ala-cart. We all tried various tacos, all were great. I had the carne asada and the smashmouth- very tasty. The app combo of mac n cheese bites, cheese curds and fried pickles was huge, 6 of us shared it. Drinks were decent.

We sat in one of the domes outside, it was 34 degrees and breezy but we were fairly comfortable. Our friends had their boxer with them, she hung out in the dome with us.

Its a small place inside, only a few tables and some bar seating.

Will do it again!

Descant 12-21-2023 01:11 PM

Private docks? Or, walk from public docks? How far? Love the "Igloos" we've used in other places.

LIforrelaxin 12-21-2023 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Descant (Post 390054)
Private docks? Or, walk from public docks? How far? Love the "Igloos" we've used in other places.

No Docks, you would have to use the Town Dock's in Meredith and walk. It is over across from Hannafords.... Not to bad of a stroll.....

My wife and I keep telling ourselves to stop in and try it, we just never seem too.....

thinkxingu 12-21-2023 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin (Post 390055)
No Docks, you would have to use the Town Dock's in Meredith and walk. It is over across from Hannafords.... Not to bad of a stroll.....

My wife and I keep telling ourselves to stop in and try it, we just never seem too.....

It's actually a great stroll because it encompasses part of the sculpture walk.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

Winilyme 12-21-2023 04:26 PM

Just don't wander off the paved path. Lots of geese poop :eek:

MeredithMan 12-21-2023 04:34 PM

Much better than when it was "Flurries"

...It had been a bit of a run-down fry shack when it was called "Flurries", but starting several years ago, they have really upgraded the place now that it is known as "Surfside". (maybe new owners?). We usually hit it for lunch a couple times per year...the mrs. enjoys their fish tacos. I'm a fan of their "double dogs and fries", as their relish is home-made and waaaayyy better than heinz out of a squeeze bottle.

It is true that their inside seating is very limited, but the pergola they put in the parking lot created a lot of outdoor seating. In the summer, they have quite a bit of flowers and plants in and around the pergola, so it doesn't feel like you're sitting in a parking lot.

garysanfran 12-21-2023 05:28 PM

Anything new at the building next door that housed Lakeside Deli and Grill?

Biggd 12-21-2023 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garysanfran (Post 390066)
Anything new at the building next door that housed Lakeside Deli and Grill?

I heard the Mexican joint "Vida" in Meredith was going to take it over but not with Mexican food.
At least that was the rumor going around the room when I was in there a few weeks ago!