Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Handyman (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26259)

FoxHarbor 08-24-2020 08:37 AM

Handyman

Does anyone have recommendations for a reliable and quality HANDYMAN to work on various small carpentry house projects? Located off Moultonborough Neck. Thanks.

MotorHead 09-15-2020 09:36 AM

Same here. Any recommendations ?

WinnisquamZ 09-15-2020 09:51 AM

Been seeing many want ads for Handyman Services. Is this due to the limited availability of actual tradesmen?

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

rsmlp 09-15-2020 09:56 AM

handyman

Greg Widman 630-7674. probably busy though.

fatlazyless 09-15-2020 10:00 AM

.... World's #1 Greatest Handyman Ever!

Yes, I very highly recommend myself ...... I am like the greatest handyman that ever lived ..... in the world history of handymen ..... since do-it-yourself home repair was first invented ...... I am like so totally, unbelievably good at all the different types of home repair that it is amazing ..... totally!

From raking leaves, to raking pine needles, to painting exterior shingles, to soldiering copper pipes, to removing docks, to replacing water pumps, to painting a wood or concrete deck, you name it ...... I have done it, best. And, if I can't do it, I just say I can and basically b.s. my way through it!

Unfortunately, am too danged busy with my own stuff to go get involved with someone else's mess! ........ too bad ...... you lose! .... so, maybe you should just go do it yourself! ...... :laugh::eek:

MotorHead 09-15-2020 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatlazyless (Post 343609)
Yes, I very highly recommend myself ...... I am like the greatest handyman that ever lived ..... in the world history of handymen ..... since do-it-yourself home repair was first invented ...... I am like so totally, unbelievably good at all the different types of home repair that it is amazing ..... totally!

Unfortunately, am too danged busy with my own stuff to go get involved with someone else's mess! ........ too bad ...... you lose! .... so, maybe you should just go do it yourself! ...... :laugh::eek:

Ha ha ha, sooooo funny, ha ha ha.
I can't stop laughing, ha ha ha.

Biggd 09-15-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotorHead (Post 343610)
Ha ha ha, sooooo funny, ha ha ha.
I can't stop laughing, ha ha ha.

He would probably work for a BK Wopper or a McD's Big Mac.[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

MotorHead 09-15-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 343613)

Now that is funny. :laugh:

MAXUM 09-15-2020 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggd (Post 343613)

Or if Wal-Mart had contractor discounts.

Hillcountry 09-15-2020 05:10 PM

Those kind of “qualifications” call for nothing less than a FLL approved thanksgiving dinner, frozen turkey pie by none other than Marie Calendar!:D

Jersey Bob 09-15-2020 06:43 PM

Tools

And any tools he would need for the job would get returned to the big box store after he was done.

MotorHead 09-16-2020 07:23 AM

Any experience with "Island Dwellers" ?

I am thinking of calling the number provided.

thinkxingu 09-16-2020 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotorHead (Post 343636)
Any experience with "Island Dwellers" ?

I am thinking of calling the number provided.

Only thing I saw on this forum is that someone connected with them and they declined a painting job. No reviews or comments otherwise.