Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Ossipee Restaurants ? (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24472)

bigdog 05-25-2019 07:29 PM

Ossipee Restaurants ?

Going up to Ossipee tomorrow, and looking for a nice place for Sunday dinner.

Suggestions ?

Thanks !

upthesaukee 05-25-2019 08:41 PM

Harley Jack's on rte 16 just north of rtes 28/16 junction. Family style / pub food

Yankee Smokehouse at rte 16/25 intersection. BBQ

Hobbs Tavern rte 16 just north of rte 16/25 intersection. Good food, good craft beer brewery.

Dave

Knomad 05-26-2019 05:59 AM

I would also add Mountain View Station in Center Ossipee

tis 05-26-2019 06:39 AM

Poor Mountainview Station got run into last night and will be closed for a while.

SAB1 05-26-2019 06:53 AM

Mountainview is the pick I'd make for sure. Hobbs probably second but I always think their prices are a bit high because I never leave there full. Harley jacks is metza. Was better as sunny villa.

tis 05-26-2019 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAB1 (Post 312464)
Mountainview is the pick I'd make for sure. Hobbs probably second but I always think their prices are a bit high because I never leave there full. Harley jacks is metza. Was better as sunny villa.

Did you see my post? It got run into last evening and will be closed for a while.

TCC 05-26-2019 07:12 AM

According to their facebook page, a car just crashed into the Mountain View Station taking half of it out. Closed until further notice. Too bad, as we've enjoyed that restaurant very much! :(

In recent years, we've been disappointed in both the food and service at Yankee Smokehouse. Haven't yet tried Hobbs Tavern - always struck me as a bit on the pricey side ($12 for a basic burger) but it's on my list.

Jena's isn't bad for a fried seafood place.

The Real BigGuy 05-26-2019 07:59 AM

Hobbs without a doubt. Only been there for lunch but the food was great and they brew their own beer!

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app

camp guy 05-26-2019 09:41 AM

Ossipee restaurants

Hobbs is far and away the best choice. Yes, they may be a little pricey, just a little, but for that price you get delicious food, excellent service, and a very clean and well-run restaurant. Also, it is easy to get to and has plenty of parking.

And, in case you ask, I am not related to Hobbs in any way.

mcdude 05-26-2019 03:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We enjoy the seafood at Jena's Lobster Quest. It is not a fancy place and has plastic "silver"ware but delicious fried clams!! If you come down the road a piece to Sanbornville there is the Tumbledown Cafe.....also the parking lot at Poor People's Pub is always packed although I haven't been in a while.