Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Diving Winnipesaukee (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Dive Winnipesaukee - On NH Chronicle - Monday, July 29, 7:00pm (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24795)

Senter Cove Guy 07-29-2019 02:36 PM

Dive Winnipesaukee - On NH Chronicle - Monday, July 29, 7:00pm

WMUR’s NH Chronicle Team joined Dive Winnipesaukee for a Friday Night (TGIF) dive on July 12, 2019.

The coverage will air on WMUR TV, channel 9, July 29 (tonight) at 7:00pm.
It will also be available on wmur.com shortly after airing on TV.

For those of you who may not be aware of Dive Winnipesaukee's TGIF dive, on Fridays evenings, we do a one tank dive, leaving our dock around 5:15pm - 5:30pm.

The cost is $39 per diver which includes tank, weights and ALL other rental dive gear. It’s a deal!

Join in on the fun and watch tonight and then come dive with us some Friday evening.

Reservations required by calling 603-569-8080.

Top-Water 07-29-2019 03:07 PM

Thanks

Was wondering what this is all about. :):)

It's been on the air for a few days now.

Andromeda321 07-31-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senter Cove Guy (Post 316352)
WMUR’s NH Chronicle Team joined Dive Winnipesaukee for a Friday Night (TGIF) dive on July 12, 2019.

The coverage will air on WMUR TV, channel 9, July 29 (tonight) at 7:00pm.
It will also be available on wmur.com shortly after airing on TV.

For those of you who may not be aware of Dive Winnipesaukee's TGIF dive, on Fridays evenings, we do a one tank dive, leaving our dock around 5:15pm - 5:30pm.

The cost is $39 per diver which includes tank, weights and ALL other rental dive gear. It’s a deal!

Join in on the fun and watch tonight and then come dive with us some Friday evening.

Reservations required by calling 603-569-8080.

Can I politely suggest you put this more prominently on your website? I was trying to find info on this a few weeks ago but 100% can't find any info on dives you offer on the site, so figured you aren't doing it anymore until I saw this post.

Busy the next few Fridays, but hopefully I can make it later in August.

Senter Cove Guy 07-31-2019 09:08 PM

Website

Sorry you had difficulty finding information regarding our Lake Charters.

Start on our home page, www.divewinnipesaukee.com, and select Lake Charters.
That will bring you to a full discussion about our Lake Charters.

Merrymeeting 08-01-2019 09:38 AM

Hump Day? Thrusty Thursdays?

Are there ever any weekday/evening versions of this? I know I would go much more often if it was a weekday. In-season Friday's we usually have family or guests arriving making it difficult to leave. Not to mention preferring to avoid the weekend chaos that in-season can bring.

I realize there has to be demand, but perhaps one scheduled weekday, July-Aug, could attract enough divers to make it worthwhile?