Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Restaurant Information & Reviews (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Ziggy's by Analee (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28937)

Downeast 07-12-2023 10:09 PM

Ziggy's by Analee

For weeks the progress has been at a standstill on the chain coffee joint set to open near analee in meredith.

An excavator has been sitting on site for awhile.. piles of material.. partially built structure now dormant.. Anyone know the deal as to why things came to to a halt??

Biggd 07-13-2023 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Downeast (Post 385334)
For weeks the progress has been at a standstill on the chain coffee joint set to open near analee in meredith.

An excavator has been sitting on site for awhile.. piles of material.. partially built structure now dormant.. Anyone know the deal as to why things came to to a halt??

The place is just an oversized trailer, don't know why it's taking so long?

fatlazyless 07-13-2023 04:23 PM

Nothing happening there at Ziggy's with building construction since maybe March or February? Does it even have a roof to keep the rain out?

Downeast 07-13-2023 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatlazyless (Post 385364)
Nothing happening there at Ziggy's with building construction since maybe March or February? Does it even have a roof to keep the rain out?

From what I can tell, it has no roof yet. maybe some tarps to protect the structure.

def something's up, that a lot of $$$$ deteriorating. And the fact the excavator is just sitting there not transported to make money elsewhere is strange

pondguy 07-27-2023 12:31 PM

They were doing a road cut for the water line yesterday and it was busy this morning with other thing going on.

MeredithMan 09-13-2023 01:37 PM

Still nothing....

....made a point to drive by there earlier today in the hope of trying them out. NOT. Backhoe still sitting there with piles of gravel all around. The structure is nowhere near being finished.

phoenix 09-13-2023 06:55 PM

Looks like a 2024 opening

MeredithMan 01-11-2024 09:50 AM

Getting close...

...most of the outside is complete...looks like some signage and some lighting remain. Appears to be lots of supplies inside. They even had a "hiring" sign in the parking lot a couple weeks ago.

Biggd 01-11-2024 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeredithMan (Post 390513)
...most of the outside is complete...looks like some signage and some lighting remain. Appears to be lots of supplies inside. They even had a "hiring" sign in the parking lot a couple weeks ago.

I saw a Facebook post saying they were opening January 17th. Looking forward to trying it!

jeffk 01-11-2024 04:03 PM

Sign outside says opening Tuesday.

fatlazyless 01-26-2024 01:24 PM

Ziggy's free 16-oz drink of your choice, Saturday, Jan 27

Ziggi's Coffee just opened up for business on or about January 23, and is promoting a free Ziggy's "16-oz beverage of your choice" on Saturday, January 27th from 10-am to 2-pm.

Suggest that you google Ziggy's Coffee, Meredith NH, in Facebook to verify the authenticity of this message ....... :eek2: ...... because no one believes anything, anymore! ...... ha-ha-ha ...... :laugh:

Something about that name ZIGGY'S seems like a very good name for a cup of totally excellent coffee, so go have one on me, Saturday, from 10-2!

MeredithMan 02-10-2024 10:29 AM

Finally tried Ziggy's...

After the months of anticipation, I was really hoping that this would be great new coffee/quick breakfast option. I unfortunately have to say that we are not fans.

I got a large hot coffee. After a few sips, I dumped it out. To my taste buds, the coffee was very "Starbucks-like"...very strong, even though it was the Medium Roast. (I know many folks love their Starbucks, but I'm not one of them).

We also discovered that the food is pre-packaged, so there is no customizing. Example: The menu board showed a Sausage, Egg, & Cheese on an Everything Bagel. My wife wanted Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on an Everything Bagel. When I asked for the Bacon, Egg, & Cheese on an Everything, the Ziggy's person replied that she couldn't do that, as the food is pre-packaged and they heat it up. She did say that we could get a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a Plain Bagel, however. We went with that, but it looked like a bagel sandwich out of an airport vending machine. My wife said that it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't particularly good, either.

We may give it another shot in the future to see if other things on the menu are any better, but we won't be in a rush.

SAMIAM 02-11-2024 07:45 AM

Havent tried the food but like the Chai tea and staff is very nice