Winnipesaukee Forum

Winnipesaukee Forum (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Electrician Needed (https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27188)

Tank151 07-04-2021 07:26 PM

Electrician Needed

Hi Folks!

Any recommendations for local electrician to complete some small to mid-size (re-wiring) jobs in the Laconia area?

Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks
Tank

Woody38 08-14-2021 07:30 PM

I don't know if you found an electrician.
We have used RDH Electric in Laconia
603-393-8658

A family company who did excellent work timely and neatly at a fair price.

I am a retired workaholic and continuing aquaholic

TiltonBB 08-14-2021 07:59 PM

I had a gas water heater fail in a weekly rental this morning. There were no gas water heaters available anywhere I searched and with a new renter coming in at 3 PM I had to switch to an electric water heater.

I called Justin Gardner and he showed up within the hour and ran a new 220 volt circuit for the water heater.

He is a gentleman with fair prices and now living and building his business in this area. He was recommended by a builder who uses him often. I would highly recommend him.

978-804-0808

TheTimeTraveler 08-14-2021 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiltonBB (Post 360591)
I had a gas water heater fail in a weekly rental this morning. There were no gas water heaters available anywhere I searched and with a new renter coming in at 3 PM I had to switch to an electric water heater.

I called Justin Gardner and he showed up within the hour and ran a new 220 volt circuit for the water heater.

He is a gentleman with fair prices and now living and building his business in this area. He was recommended by a builder who uses him often. I would highly recommend him.

978-804-0808

Switching to electric was fast thinking!

I suppose you can blame the shortage of hot water heaters on Covid. Just one of many things that have become scarce this year.....

Hopefully things will return to normal by 2022.

John Mercier 08-14-2021 08:59 PM

Middleton is showing a 30 and 50 gallon in-stock.
So probably not a shortage... just nothing near to them.

Happy that everything turned out well though.

8gv 08-14-2021 10:10 PM

I had Hutchinson do my generator and some additional circuits.

I was happy with their work.

HoltFam4 09-22-2021 05:40 AM

Electrician

I am a bit late to reply (sorry), so I trust the original poster found someone already. But given the shortage of workers in the trades right now and the difficulty in lining up contractors, I thought I would share my recent positive experience with Gregg Selensky of Northeast Electrical Solutions, LLC (NES). I had seen some positive posts about him on this forum, and saw his company trucks around. While Gregg is certainly busy and it took him a few months to get to our house (for non-emergency work), he was consistently responsive when I called him (answered the phone and/or timely called back) on scheduling; was on time and accompanied by a polite and skilled apprentice when he did the work earlier this month; was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable; and his pricing was totally fair. I would definitely use him again. His number is 603-524-7571.

TheProfessor 09-22-2021 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8gv (Post 360602)
I had Hutchinson do my generator and some additional circuits.

I was happy with their work.

Is there a telephone number and location of Hutchison?

codeman671 09-22-2021 10:41 AM

Keneally Electric out of Laconia is great. He's my go to guy.