Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Blogs > nicole
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

» Site Navigation
» Quiz
» Articles - Information
» Recent Forum Threads
The Breeze: By the Bay...
Today 02:08 PM
Last post by garysanfran
Today 02:08 PM
0 Replies, 1 Views
HOA Forums
03-26-2024 03:42 PM
Last post by codeman671
Today 01:26 PM
11 Replies, 902 Views
Wolfeboro Hit and Run
08-13-2023 01:42 PM
Last post by codeman671
Today 01:08 PM
189 Replies, 56,323 Views
A New Chinese restaurant...
02-28-2024 02:41 PM
Last post by map
Today 11:47 AM
31 Replies, 6,929 Views
Accountant
01-27-2024 10:10 AM
Last post by map
Today 11:42 AM
4 Replies, 1,043 Views
» Made in USA
Rating: 4 votes, 3.50 average.

Introduction-Hello from Nicole

Submit "Introduction-Hello from Nicole" to Facebook Submit "Introduction-Hello from Nicole" to Digg Submit "Introduction-Hello from Nicole" to Google Submit "Introduction-Hello from Nicole" to Twitter
Posted 05-19-2008 at 02:47 PM by nicole

Hello everyone. I think it is so wonderful that a blog feature was added to this site! I am a newbie to this site but have learned so much about the Lakes region from all of you veterans. I have always wanted to start my own blog as I have a lot that I like to talk about. Whether or not anyone wants to listen is a different story

My name is Nicole and I live in Laconia-Weir's Beach- with my husband and my cat- I have lived here since November. I have lived in New Hampshire since 1999. Prior to that I was born and raised in New Jersey. I was run out of NJ by overpopulation, Liberal tax and spenders and other things. Believe it or not-New Hampshire reminds me of the NJ of my youth. I grew up in an area with farms, open space, etc. Anyway-we moved here because we like NH as is-we did not move here to change it. I fear that NH will have massive changes like my native state did- I hope not. We were actually married at the Cathedral of the Pines in Rindge, NH, 5 years before we even moved to NH. My husband went to Franklin Pierce college in Rindge-before I met him.

I am going to try and write everyday about my interests which include-politics, sports, animals, genealogy, running and weightlifting, exploring the lakes region. I have other interests that I am sure will pop up too.

I hope that people will read my ramblings-if not that is ok. I have had a stressful few years and I think that putting thoughts-any thoughts down in writing will help relieve the stress.

Have a good a day everyone! I look forward to checking out everyone's blogs and "chatting" with everyone.
Posted in Introduction
Share Views 81211 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hi Nicole,

Nice to meet you. It was an interesting story. As the Blogs grow I am not sure how often I will be able to read all of them. Enjoy the Lake and lose the stress.

Have a great season.
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks Gilligan! I am looking forward to a great summer-hope you have one too!

Nicole
  3. Old Comment

Nj Huh?

I too was born and raised in NJ (Mountainside). We used to make the long trip up to NH the last day of school and come back LAbor Day weekend. Thanks for your support and hopefully we wont need the swim-out, but if we do I'll be calling. Best regards,

Pineedles (Jeff)