Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Blogs > Skipper of the Sea Que
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

» Site Navigation
» Quiz
» Articles - Information
» Recent Forum Threads
Update to Lake Related...
01-16-2024 03:37 PM
Last post by Descant
Today 09:06 AM
158 Replies, 21,300 Views
Laconia State School...
03-14-2024 11:38 AM
Last post by TiltonBB
Today 06:16 AM
7 Replies, 1,864 Views
Big Boom
Yesterday 08:11 PM
by LongBay
Last post by Slickcraft
Today 05:30 AM
9 Replies, 672 Views
Laconia Planning Director
05-01-2023 05:00 PM
Last post by John Mercier
Yesterday 05:09 PM
9 Replies, 2,426 Views
Huge Commercial Project...
01-30-2024 03:29 PM
Last post by codeman671
Yesterday 10:34 AM
111 Replies, 22,682 Views
» Made in USA
Rating: 10 votes, 4.90 average.

Interesting area: A milestone day in our family today

Submit "Interesting area: A milestone day in our family today" to Facebook Submit "Interesting area: A milestone day in our family today" to Digg Submit "Interesting area: A milestone day in our family today" to Google Submit "Interesting area: A milestone day in our family today" to Twitter
Posted 05-18-2008 at 05:18 PM by Skipper of the Sea Que

Hello,

Thanks to the Webmaster for yet another feature on this great web site.

A few hours ago we returned from the college graduation and early dinner celebration for our 1st child, daughter Lauren. Boy how quickly time passes. Our other child, Jonathan, graduates from High School soon and is off to college in September.

So today as my kids grow, mature, and develop just as they are supposed to do, I'm full of many different emotions.

I'm new to Blog-ing, in fact this is my 1st time. I wonder if I'll like it. I'm going to have to do something when the kids aren't here all the time.

Hope everyone stays as happy and healthy as possible.
Posted in Uncategorized
Share Views 100859 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hi Skipper,

Congratulations on your daughter Lauren's graduation from college!! I'm sure you are very proud of her and are full of good thoughts for her future success in life.

Like you, I have never posted to a blog before so we are both trying this out for the first time.

Again, congratulations! Quilt Lady and I extend our best wishes to Lauren on her considerable accomplishment.
  2. Old Comment
    Hi Skipper-Congrats on your daughter's great accomplishment-you both should be very proud. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies? It has been 15 years since I graduated college-boy does time fly.

I too am excited about the blog. I look forward to blogging and reading others blogs as well.

Nicole
  3. Old Comment
    That's great! Hopefully she majored in something OTHER than what we ended up doing for a living!

Give her and your son my best
    AW
  4. Old Comment

Time Goes By So Fast!

Congratulations Skipper! What a tremendously exciting event!!!

This fall Rattlesnake Guy and I will be home alone. Since Ben and Jeff have acquired girlfriends over two years ago, we have already been empty nesters of sorts. Hopefully their being gone won’t be too hard on me. Currently our little dog Mac helps me not to miss them so much. Now, if only I could teach him how to play cards!

This is an interesting new blog feature that our gracious Webmaster has added.

Take care!
    Celia
    Posted 05-30-2008 at 01:06 PM by Rattlesnake Gal Rattlesnake Gal is offline