Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Blogs
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

» Site Navigation
» Quiz
» Articles - Information
» Recent Forum Threads
Big Boom
Yesterday 08:11 PM
by LongBay
Last post by Slickcraft
Today 05:30 AM
9 Replies, 375 Views
Update to Lake Related...
01-16-2024 03:37 PM
Last post by Fishcat
Today 05:02 AM
157 Replies, 21,184 Views
Laconia Planning Director
05-01-2023 05:00 PM
Last post by John Mercier
Yesterday 05:09 PM
9 Replies, 2,367 Views
Huge Commercial Project...
01-30-2024 03:29 PM
Last post by codeman671
Yesterday 10:34 AM
111 Replies, 22,629 Views
HOA Forums
03-26-2024 03:42 PM
Last post by phoenix
Yesterday 10:26 AM
8 Replies, 737 Views
» Made in USA
Old

The State of the Market

Posted 06-03-2013 at 09:27 AM by Roche Realty Group

The most common question I’m asked today is “How’s The Real Estate Market?”

The most common answer I give is “Busy”. Last week alone, Roche Realty Group had 16 pending sales with a few more out there that didn’t make the list. Our company sales are up over 61%...
Posted in Real Estate
Old

Living the Dream – Owning Your Own Restaurant

Posted 05-31-2013 at 08:42 AM by Roche Realty Group

Everyone has dreams. Own your own business, maybe a restaurant. Live in a beautiful area. How about combining the two – own your own restaurant in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire! Owning a restaurant is a common dream. Most folks love the social aspects of the restaurant scene- the interaction with people in a good times atmosphere, the satisfaction of serving customers well, the...
Posted in Real Estate
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Off to Camp

Posted 05-22-2013 at 02:41 PM by Roche Realty Group

Post Written By: Kim Cedarstrom licensed Residential and Commercial Realtor®
e-mail: kcedarstrom@rocherealty.com

The chance to own a waterfront vacation home may seem out of reach if you only look at the upper end of the price spectrum where the prices for Lake Winnipesaukee waterfront homes can reach the six million plus range, but there are alternatives....
Posted in Real Estate
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

The Value of Land

Posted 03-12-2013 at 12:27 PM by Roche Realty Group

Post By: Kim Cedarstrom Realtor / Consultant Roche Realty Group / Granite State Advisors. Contact Kim at: kcedarstrom@rocherealty.com

The Northern Pass debate was featured in the just arrived Yankee Magazine and brought me to think that there was some fodder for an article that might take a different look or at least discover another point of view based on a question...
Posted in Real Estate
Old

The Magic Number

Posted 02-18-2013 at 03:22 PM by Roche Realty Group

By Kim Cedarstrom Realtor/Consultant
kcedarstrom@rocherealty.com

During a recent conversation with a client who was considering purchasing a second home for a vacation spot for his family, the subject of recent market trends came up. In their professional life the client was involved in the financial industry, and dealt constantly with a world driven and controlled...
Posted in Real Estate
Old

Buy a Business or Start Your Own?

Posted 01-22-2013 at 10:41 AM by Roche Realty Group

Post written by: Kim Cedarstrom, Realtor© commercial, residential, business sales, Consultant kcedarstrom@rocherealty.com

Why should you pay someone to buy their existing business when you can start your own? There are times when it may be better or necessary to start your own business, but it does make sense to buy an existing business in most occasions. Why? I’ve always...
Posted in Real Estate
Old

Pricing Your Business to Sell

Posted 01-18-2013 at 02:28 PM by Roche Realty Group

Post written by: Kim Cedarstrom residential/commercial Realtor©, Consultant kcedarstrom@rocherealty.com

In the previous blog I covered the four ways to value a business when selling/disposing of it. Here I’ll go over the most common way to determine the market price of a business “Sold as a Going Concern”. What is commonly called a “business” can actually be comprised of...
Posted in Real Estate
Old

What’s the Value of a Business?

Posted 01-03-2013 at 01:46 PM by Roche Realty Group

Post written by: Kim Cedarstrom commercial/ residential Realtor© kcedarstrom@rocherealty.com

Last time I wrote about buying/running a seasonal business here in Lake Region. If you are contemplating owning a business here or anywhere you have two options – buy an existing...
Posted in Real Estate
Old

Magic Formula: Pricing-part two

Posted 12-27-2012 at 09:18 AM by Roche Realty Group

Post written by Kim Cedarstrom, REALTOR®, Roche Realty Group, Inc.

The number one goal of any marketing strategy is to get noticed. Until you get a customer’s attention you can’t begin to tell your story and market your product. Using a pricing strategy as a way to get noticed can be a great way to make your property stand out. Most successful marketing strategies today are...
Posted in Real Estate
Old

The Secret to Selling your Home: Part two

Posted 12-21-2012 at 09:56 AM by Roche Realty Group

Here it is—part two of our super duper guaranteed program to make sure you sell your home in the shortest time and maximize your return on the sale. (Massive disclaimer!!!! There is no guarantee that you will sell your home in this market for the price you want. What I put forward here is my advice for the...
Posted in Real Estate
Old

‘Twas the night before…..

Posted 12-19-2012 at 09:48 AM by Roche Realty Group

By: Kim Cedarstrom - Residential/Commercial Realtor®. © 2012. contact: kcedarstrom@rocherealty.com

'Twas the Night Before...

Meredith NH - Mill Falls Marketplace

'Twas the night before Christmas

And all thru the town
Posted in Real Estate
Old

The Secret to Selling your Home: Part One

Posted 12-18-2012 at 09:20 AM by Roche Realty Group

Thinking about selling your home? There is a secret that you need to know that will maximize your chances of selling and will net you as high a return as is possible in the current market. Actually there are multiple parts to the secret. I’ll break this down into three parts. In this installment I’ll cover...
Posted in Real Estate