Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Blogs > Nicholas Jansen
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

» Site Navigation
» Quiz
» Articles - Information
» Recent Forum Threads
Town Budgets Mild Winter
Yesterday 02:32 AM
by Chubby
Last post by TiltonBB
Today 06:32 AM
2 Replies, 908 Views
Ice-Out Declared!
03-17-2024 05:14 PM
Last post by tis
Today 04:25 AM
11 Replies, 1,832 Views
A New Chinese restaurant...
02-28-2024 02:41 PM
Last post by bushwack1
Yesterday 03:06 PM
30 Replies, 5,455 Views
How safe is downtown ...
03-12-2024 05:41 AM
Last post by John Mercier
Yesterday 02:30 PM
70 Replies, 7,495 Views
ENSO Japanese Steak House
03-15-2024 12:34 PM
Last post by webmaster
Yesterday 08:00 AM
6 Replies, 1,748 Views
» Made in USA
Rate this Entry

From Coos Bay, OREGON

Submit "From Coos Bay, OREGON" to Facebook Submit "From Coos Bay, OREGON" to Digg Submit "From Coos Bay, OREGON" to Google Submit "From Coos Bay, OREGON" to Twitter
Posted 12-25-2013 at 02:10 AM by Nicholas Jansen

This is my first time writing to this blog. I have been a member of a historical Boat Building non-profit organization for several years since Retiring from the US Bureau of Land Management in SW Oregon. I was a member of the US ARMY for a total of 30 years, both regular and reserve and recently retired from the ARMY also.
I have volunteered with the County Sheriff's Office as a Marine Safety Officer for the last ten years and kind of in a boating mode!
Recently our organization received a 20's vintage LACONIA SPORTSTER twin cockpit outboard speedboat. That is how I found this website! I did a lot of research trying to find out what kind of boat we had. After many months of sitting in a heated room the impression of an old decal appeared in the rear cockpit and we could faintly make out the word LACONIA. Then after more research on the internet I found this forum and from here a website that had a copy of a sales flyer from Laconia Car Company advertising a closeout on the sportster boats.
So now we know what we have and will start the renovation.
I will try to send pictures occasionally to the forum
Posted in Uncategorized
Share Views 25626 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments