Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

» Site Navigation
» Quiz
» Articles - Information
» Recent Forum Threads
Ice-Out Declared!
03-17-2024 05:14 PM
Last post by WinnisquamZ
Yesterday 08:38 PM
10 Replies, 1,674 Views
A New Chinese restaurant...
02-28-2024 02:41 PM
Last post by bushwack1
Yesterday 03:06 PM
30 Replies, 5,293 Views
How safe is downtown ...
03-12-2024 05:41 AM
Last post by John Mercier
Yesterday 02:30 PM
70 Replies, 7,171 Views
Town Budgets Mild Winter
Yesterday 02:32 AM
by Chubby
Last post by John Mercier
Yesterday 09:03 AM
1 Replies, 815 Views
ENSO Japanese Steak House
03-15-2024 12:34 PM
Last post by webmaster
Yesterday 08:00 AM
6 Replies, 1,646 Views
» Made in USA
Blogs from the Members of Winnipesaukee Forum
Featured blog entry from Roy Sanborn

Parade Craze

Posted 10-04-2019 at 02:01 PM by Roy Sanborn
Parade Craze

There were 800 single family residential homes listed as of October 1, 2019 in the fourteen Lakes Region communities covered by this real estate market report. Those are the towns in Belknap County plus the lakeside communities of Moultonborough, Tuftonboro, and Wolfeboro. The average asking price was $632,047 and the median price point was $349,900. This inventory level represents about a 6.6-month supply of homes on the market.

Posted in General
Views 118428 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Roy Sanborn

The Winni Waterfront Report – August 2019

Posted 09-19-2019 at 08:58 AM by Roy Sanborn
The Winni Waterfront Report – August 2019

There were fourteen waterfront sales on Lake Winnipesaukee in August 2019. The average sales price came in at $1,380,464 and the median price point was $947,000.

It is not surprising that another Rattlesnake Island property in Alton led the way as the entry level sale of the month! Do you think the turnover out...
Posted in Real Estate
Views 116557 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Lakegeezer

Retirement

Posted 06-28-2013 at 06:10 PM by Lakegeezer
Today, I join the many retirees of the lakes region. I've been lucky to have a job that let me telecommute from the lake for the past five years, but it was tough watching people enjoying the lake while working. Now, it is time to try a different lifestyle. Learning to play the piano, more exercise and writing occasionally in this blog are part of it. Time will tell if these goals are like New Year resolutions or will stick.
Posted in General
Views 64984 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Papa Don's Place

A medical tale

Posted 11-25-2010 at 10:58 AM by PapaDon
As some of you know, besides my PTSD, anxiety, and depression, I also have some fun knee, hip, back, and spinal conditions. These bother me in random ways, so I can't always guess which knee, arm, or hand is going to work properly. So sometimes I walk OK, sometimes I stagger like I'm drunk, and sometimes I just plain fall down. I bet it would make some fun videos to watch!

Also, with 5 fingers out of 10 with no feeling, some loss of strength, and not the best guidance systems...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 313524 Comments 4 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Rattlesnake Gal

Our Military Heroes!

Posted 03-05-2010 at 11:00 AM by Rattlesnake Gal
There are many Forum members with loved ones in the military. Since this topic is non lake related, I am starting this blog dedicated to our nation's heroes.

It would be great if you could post here and share your stories and experiences with your Forum family.

Since becoming friends with WinnDixie and learning about her grandson, it has really personalized our troops for me.
I have a renewed mission to do a little something to support our troops. Thanks...
Posted in General
Views 1271668 Comments 27 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from upthesaukee

Semi-Retirement and other of Life's Jewels

Posted 11-20-2008 at 03:34 PM by upthesaukee
Let's see...let's start with semi-retirement. In the summer of 2007, my wife and I looked forward to March 2008 and me reaching a point in life where I could file for retirement and start collecting Social Security (I will not start a debate or partake in one on that subject ). I was not in a rush to do so, and so I did not do much except go on Social Security's website and check out a few things. I already had my annual statement, and knew approximately how much I would be getting per...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 133194 Comments 1 Trackbacks 0
Featured blog entry from Winni Luvr

A great long weekend at the Lake

Posted 08-26-2008 at 04:35 PM by Winni Luvr
I decided I would Blog about my wonderful long weekend at the Lake. I just returned about an hour ago from a weekend full of beautiful weather and more sweet memories.

We (my daughter Caitlin and I) arrived early Friday afternoon for our 2nd trip up to Lake Winnipesaukee this August. First time I came up with the rest of the Family....Hubby and youngest daughter, they unfortunately could not share in our 2nd trip up because of work obligations for my Husband and Band Camp for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 73784 Comments 0 Trackbacks 0