Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Blogs
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

» Site Navigation
» Quiz
» Articles - Information
» Recent Forum Threads
Ice-Out Declared!
Yesterday 05:14 PM
Last post by WinnisquamZ
Today 08:38 PM
10 Replies, 1,594 Views
A New Chinese restaurant...
02-28-2024 02:41 PM
Last post by bushwack1
Today 03:06 PM
30 Replies, 5,241 Views
How safe is downtown ...
03-12-2024 05:41 AM
Last post by John Mercier
Today 02:30 PM
70 Replies, 7,058 Views
Town Budgets Mild Winter
Today 02:32 AM
by Chubby
Last post by John Mercier
Today 09:03 AM
1 Replies, 772 Views
ENSO Japanese Steak House
03-15-2024 12:34 PM
Last post by webmaster
Today 08:00 AM
6 Replies, 1,571 Views
» Made in USA
Old

Change of seasons

Posted 04-08-2009 at 10:36 AM by WeirsBeachBoater

Glad to see many forum members came into the shop over the winter. We made some new friends and hopefully long term customers. Now the Motorcycle Season is upon us. If you are in Meredith on your Harley Davidson stop by. We Sell, Service and Do State Inspections. Hope to see as many faces from the forum during this Motorcycle season!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wow, no Blogs since December?

Posted 01-30-2009 at 10:56 AM by WeirsBeachBoater

We must all be too busy! Sitting here today looking at the snow, with rumor of another big one on the way. Thinking Florida might be nice.... I would like to go back this year as a Bidder or Consignor Representative at Barrett Jackson Palm Beach Collector Car Auction. I have been for the last two years as a spectator and bidder. I would go back this year, but as a paid position, So if anyone wants to buy a car there, or is selling there and needs a rep, let me know! I have free housing. I just would...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Winter is coming

Posted 11-18-2008 at 04:10 PM by WeirsBeachBoater

I just hit the Blogs section, very quiet over here..... I think we are all used to using the forum. Anyway. NHTOYSTORE.COM is Servicing all makes and models of Snowmobiles in the Lakes Region. Motorcycles are almost a memory, although I would like to sneak in one more ride..... Still have some storage space for your motorcycle!! Have some sleds for sale. Parts and Accys are 10% off til 11/30/08!!! Also Look for the Winnipesaukee Motorsports Float in the Laconia Holiday Parade!! Come see us, easy...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Great Time of Year

Posted 09-23-2008 at 11:05 AM by WeirsBeachBoater

I really enjoy the fall in NH.. Great sleeping weather returns, cool nights and warm days make the foliage turn, some of the best Motorcycle rides. These are just the tip of the iceberg, we also have Sandwich Fair, Snowmobile events like the Epping Grass Drags, and many other events before winter sets in. I would like to also thank everyone that put FF on at the Loon Center. I certainly didn't get to speak with everyone, but I quickly surmised I was the youngest forum member in attendance. Sorry...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well it's that time of year

Posted 08-19-2008 at 12:32 PM by WeirsBeachBoater

I can tell when people have mentally switched, and it is happening as we speak. They are already talking about summer memories, and looking forward to fall and some even to winter! School activities have started, football camps etc... My motorcycle riders are slowing down, and my snowmobile customers are starting to call and show up! Anyone looking for end of season deals on pre-owned motorcycles in the lakes region of NH. Check us out. Or if you are thinking about a sled for snowmobling in NH....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

Motorcycling Members.....

Posted 06-30-2008 at 10:07 AM by WeirsBeachBoater

Don't forget your NH motorcycle inspection sticker runs out today!!! If you haven't done yours yet, I do have stickers, and we are open til 6pm tonight and 9-6 M-F Sat 9-2! If you need directions you can get driving directions from my site www.nhtoystore.com
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.

Just a reminder

Posted 05-31-2008 at 02:06 PM by WeirsBeachBoater

As I sit here going over last minute details. We will be having our Open House tomorrow Sunday June 1st 12-3pm. Weirs the Beef Sandwiches will be served!!! Any forum members are welcomed to come by. If you ride in on a motorcycle you will qualify for a prize. We are easy to find at 185 Waukewan St Meredith Just off Rte 104. You can visit our website and get directions from your door to ours. www.nhtoystore.com Hope to see you there. Ask for Denis!
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Early Morning

Posted 05-27-2008 at 06:32 AM by WeirsBeachBoater

Well my allergies woke me up with that great sinus pressure this morning at 5am!!!! For those who know me, that is way too early! Well I decided since I couldn't stand the discomfort, so I got up and moving. I can't tell you how much I have done already this morning! No distractions, no phone ringing, this might be habit forming. Maybe if I got up earlier than usual, I could actually fit in some things I have been meaning to, like a little more exercise! Well I just thought I would take a...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.00 average.

Harley Davidson Riding Site Members?

Posted 05-19-2008 at 01:03 PM by WeirsBeachBoater

I know some of us on here share a passion for motorcycles. Many people on the forum know me from my part time job. But many don't know that My Family owns a small Motorcycle and Powersports Business. We now have opened a location in Meredith. We service all American V-twins, from H-D to customs. Full service is available and we are awaiting our approval from the state for our inspection station and motorcycle dealer license. It is a very exciting time for us. We welcome all forum members to stop...
Posted in Uncategorized