PDA

View Full Version : Was The Lake Cleaner This Year?

gtxrider
10-23-2009, 06:18 AM
When I was up in August the water appeared more stained than normal. Perhaps due to the rain and all the RUN OFF earlier in the summer. At the end of Septmeber the water seemed very clear.

If you want a dirty hull leave your boat in a NJ Lake for the summer.

I just figured it out, Speed Limits so the lake was not a stirred up. Ya that's the reason.;)

Rattlesnake Gal
10-23-2009, 08:41 AM
I just figured it out, Speed Limits so the lake was not a stirred up. Ya that's the reason.;)

:laugh: You are such a trouble maker! :laugh:

elchase
10-23-2009, 11:31 AM

You are all missing the point.... You see the lake was so much safer this year that people like White Rock just used there boats more? More use less crude build up on the bottom.

You guys really have an itch, eh? I could post (in jest of course) that all the GFBL's that threatened to leave the state if the speed limit passed must have actually left and must also have been the cause of the prior years' murkiness, but if I did I'd be called a troll and accused of trying to bring the SL argument to this thread. I never saw 8 guys with such tunnel vision. Every discussion warrants mention of the SL. Move on. Or if you must discuss the SL, do it in the Anti Speed Limit threads.

OCDACTIVE
10-23-2009, 11:49 AM
:laugh: You are such a trouble maker! :laugh:

All in good fun.. :laugh:

DEJ
10-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Yes all in good fun, some just don't get it. :laugh:

sunset on the dock
10-23-2009, 12:00 PM
You guys really have an itch, eh? I could post (in jest of course) that all the GFBL's that threatened to leave the state if the speed limit passed must have actually left and must also have been the cause of the prior years' murkiness

Or one could post that the gang of eight was so busy stirring things up on the forum that there was little time left for stirring up the lake.:laugh:

Kracken
10-23-2009, 12:03 PM
Sunset...dude!!!!

Why are you starting this? Please let it go. Not everything needs to be an argument about speed limits.

DEJ
10-23-2009, 12:42 PM
Kracken, I think that was just a friendly jab. Take a deep breath everyone. :)

hazelnut
10-23-2009, 03:16 PM
Or one could post that the gang of eight was so busy stirring things up on the forum that there was little time left for stirring up the lake.:laugh:

Actually this is funny. Sunset DOES have a sense of humor! Others not so much. I definitely laughed at that one and it was on point. :D

It is unfortunate that the original joke made by gtxrider can not even be made without some people getting so uptight about it.