PDA

View Full Version : Name change?

TOAD
06-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Hi everyone just signed into this site. The wife and I are thinking about retiring up in lakes region and have been looking at properties all around.

I'm hoping this site will provide some valuable info.

When I signed in I signed in as Toad (Nickname). I'm wondering if that can be changed to "Toad & Tadpole" so both the wife and I can both get on the forum?

:eek:

Rattlesnake Gal
06-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Why not just give sign her up with her own name of Tadpole? Then we would be able to tell with whom we are conversing. It may be a pain for you to log off each time, but then you both won't have to be present when logging on to see new posts. R-Guy and I have to log off when we're sharing his laptop while at the camp and it hasn't been too big of a hassle.

Welcome to the Forum!

RG

TOAD
06-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Thanks RG....I'll have her do that.

Tadpole
06-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Finally managed to register under my own name. Looks like a great forum - now I'll have to learn how to post, etc.!

Rattlesnake Guy
06-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Welcome Toad and Tadpole.
Looks like you have mastered the art of the post on your very first day.

Tadpole
06-25-2009, 07:47 PM
I just got lucky, trust me!! If I had to try that avatar thing again, I doubt I could do it! Not to mention trying to get a signature in here. I think I need some lessons from Toad - he's an old hand at this stuff!

Thanks for the welcome - hopefully I'll get to post something that's actually interesting!!