PDA

View Full Version : Fishing on TV

gtxrider
04-20-2009, 10:06 AM
I was watching "Beat Charlie Moore" this past Saturday and saw what I thought looked familiar. The cabins on the shore looked like AMES Farm.:) Yup he was on the lake. Later in the show they were on the public docks in the back bay in Wolfeboro. The show is to be continured so check ESPN2 next Saturday.

AC2717
04-20-2009, 11:08 AM
I was watching "Beat Charlie Moore" this past Saturday and saw what I thought looked familiar. The cabins on the shore looked like AMES Farm.:) Yup he was on the lake. Later in the show they were on the public docks in the back bay in Wolfeboro. The show is to be continured so check ESPN2 next Saturday.

He is up here a lot plus the air a lot of older shows with him on Winni or New Found, I have yet to see him on Winnisquam or Squam, maybe I just missed them
Like the show, and him, just he looks very weird without a hat on:emb:

tis
04-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Yep, they are here a lot. The first time we had seen them we were out in the boat and they had wigs on. (Don't ask.) We didn't realize who it was but one of our passengers did as her husband watches the show. Later our boat was on tv. Several people called up and told us they saw it on tv so we managed to catch a rerun. We knew we had been filmed but didn't expect it to make the show! It was kind of exciting. He is very friendly with a couple of guys from Wolfeboro.

Pricestavern
04-20-2009, 12:05 PM
I've never watched people fishing on TV as it just seemed too boring. Yet this year I've been spending alot of time watching people fishing fro the dock on the Alton Live webcam! Go figure!

VitaBene
04-26-2009, 03:28 PM
I remember a few years back Charlie had Mitt Romney out fishing, then Mitt took him water skiing- The Guv can ski!

Just Sold
04-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Charlie is a transplant to NH from MA and lives about an hour south of the lake, not far from Rt. 28. So that may be why he is up here a lot.

fatlazyless
04-27-2009, 08:56 AM
I remember a few years back Charlie had Mitt Romney out fishing, then Mitt took him water skiing- The Guv can ski!

...can you believe it... voted my waterski vote for Romney ...Jan 6, 08...NH prez primary...Mitt has a trick where he skis an old wood step ladder attached to an old plywood aquaboard...over to Barn Door Islands...and back..

Sledneck46
05-03-2009, 02:00 PM
ya i saw a show the other day and he was on winni with Chris Nilan (former bruin) it was a pretty funny show. i also rmember one with Pat Burns, and Pat lost a fish during the show so he had to jump in the lake at the end.