PDA

View Full Version : Need some good idea for places to go!

Lori1a
07-11-2004, 06:29 AM
:) Hi, my husband, 19 month old daughter and I are going to the Margate for a short vacation. We are interested in finding out about some good restaurants that won't be distracted by a little one who is very good when eating out. We enjoy all different kinds of foods and we love to eat outdoors.

I am even looking for some wonderful breakfast restaurants that are close to the Margate. We don't mind traveling a little for dinner to try something good.

Thanks in advance.
Lori

SAMIAM
07-11-2004, 06:56 AM
There is a new breakfast restaurant just up the street from the Margate.I'm not sure of the name,but it's under the big condo ,accross the street on the right.It is owned by the people who also own the Circle restaurant in Epping and the Egg Shell in Loudon.They really do a great job with breakfast......you'll love it.

Pepper
07-11-2004, 08:25 AM
I agree, and the name of the place is either Lakeview or Lakeside Restaurant. Their located in "Gilford Plaza" which is a short walk or drive from the Margate. These people have done a wonderful job with the place, and the food is terrific. Haven't spoken to anyone who wasn't thrilled with their meal there. :liplick:

Waterbaby
08-01-2004, 07:39 AM
If you turn right out of the Margate, go right at the lights, Paugus Bay Diner will be on your left about 1/10 of a mile after the lights. Regular diner atmosphere (sit in the "addition" as the "diner room" is smoking) -- fantastic food (best Eggs Benedict I've ever had with the exception of the ones Hubby makes), decent prices, and children are very welcome! :laugh: