PDA

View Full Version : New Helmets

Old Hubbard Rd
03-01-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm in tears as I write this:laugh:

Question-How many people do you know buy a brand spanking new sledding helmet and peel the protective covering off the outside of the visor and spend the next 2 seasons using the helmet only to realize that there was another protective covering on the inside part of the visor?? Imagine what his sight was like when he finally realized this and, no pun intended, saw the light!!

P.S. Would you tell many people that story?? I told him he should keep that a secret and not share it with anyone else. I know the cat is out of the bag here but I just had to share this!! He has a very good sense of humor so he'll be ok with it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Moral of the story..... Check both sides of the visor for protective coverings!!

XCR-700
03-01-2009, 03:27 PM
You are kidding,,,

I dont think I could drive with that stuff on the visor,,,

GH

hazelnut
03-02-2009, 11:15 AM
HA HA HA HA! I forgot that this individual told me this story first hand on Saturday Night. Now the cat is REALLY out of the bag because it wouldn't really take Sherlock Holmes to figure out who it is and "connect the dots" using the forums. :laugh:

Fortunately as OHR says he is genuinely a good sport and realizes how funny this is.