PDA

View Full Version : A message from Snake Eyes

Island Girl
08-23-2008, 02:52 PM
To all my fans: I am finally back in service after being down for most of the summer. I am sorry I have been so sick. My operator had to send me to the hospital in California because a power surge blew two of my boards.

When I returned home I could not send pictures. It was a horrible time for me. The camera doctors in California were not always available when IG could be with me for a diagnosis and fix.

Finally yesterday I was emptied out and reloaded and lo and behold... I could send pictures again. IG is a very happy camper.. She has been putting me in a new permanent location and fussing with the distance and focus and the horizon (some know how obnoxious she is about those things). Right now I am wired to ethernet and sending lots of pictures... soon I will be back on a phone line and only able to send every few minutes...

Thank you all for your patience and for missing me. I will do my best to be available now!!!

Snake Eyes, the Rattlesnake IslandCam

:coolsm:

http://www.rattlesnakecam.com/snake_eyes.jpg

IslandSib
08-23-2008, 05:34 PM
:):):):):)
Glad you have made a full recovery!
Missed you terribly!!
Let the sunsets and sunrises begin...:D

Pineedles
08-23-2008, 05:54 PM
It's nice to see you made it back. However, that picture of the (kitchen chairs?) was kinda funky.:) Were you in California then?

DRH
08-23-2008, 08:24 PM
Glad to have you back, Snake Eyes! It's great to be able to once again see what's happening on the north side of Rattlesnake!

Waterbaby
08-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Snake Eyes, welcome back! You have been missed more than you know! You are taking some very pretty pictures now!

IG is a wonderful mom, isn't she? :D I'm very happy you have her, and I'm very happy we have her here on the Winni Forum also!

Thank you, SE and most especially, IG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!