PDA

View Full Version : View Forum Leaders

Pineedles
08-16-2008, 06:55 PM
This hot link is located between the Support Forum and Scenic views. What is it? There are various classifications....

webmaster
08-17-2008, 11:26 PM
That link showed lists of members by usergroup and was displaying a little more administrative information than I intended. I've cleaned that up now and also edited those details out of your message. Sorry.

Most of those usergroups you saw are for allowing different quota levels on PhotoPost. A few were moderated usergroups with adjusted permissions that allow different levels of restrictions.

The "View Forum Leaders" link doesn't really do what you expect and seems pointless anyway. I may just remove that link entirely.

Update: That link has now been removed. A better list of members can be viewed through the "Members List" link on the nav bar.

Pineedles
08-18-2008, 08:04 AM
No need to apologize for removing the list I posted, I understand. It was a bit baffling to see some of the combinations of posters. :laugh: I appreciate the fact that you responded. Also, did you catch my thread on not being able to click on the banners through AOL? It is something about AOL or just the way I may have it configured? IE 7.0 works fine.:confused: