PDA

View Full Version : Interlakes Theatre In Meredith

GUNNER
07-26-2008, 09:36 AM
My wife, neice & I had the pleasure of seeing BUDDY (story of Buddy Holly) at the Interlakes Theatre this week & what a treat it was. The cast is great, plenty of energy & they all did a marvelous job. Kudo's to them all.

If you have not seen it it is there till Sunday, July 27. It is a must see if you like the music from the late 50's. our niece went to see it a second time.

We already have purchased tickets for the rest of the season, Anything Goes & Lend Me A Tenor.

The Gunner

Lucky2Bhere
07-26-2008, 09:27 PM
I agree the show was great. The actor who played Buddy Holly really made it work. This theater company does a very nice job!

Loony Singer
07-27-2008, 07:19 AM
Yep. Seven of us from two generations saw (and listened) to "The Buddy Holly Story" last night. Great fun...the place was rockin'!! Even our buddy Tim, who has been known to nod off during performances on occasion, stayed alert the entire time! :laugh:

fatlazyless
07-28-2008, 06:36 AM
Probably it's the same cast performing 'Anything Goes' by Cole Porter which starts there soon. The theatre is the very nice high school auditorium in Meredith and is air conditioned....tickets are $29 unless you are 65 and then you get four dollars off.

Bobe
08-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Just wanted to add kudos for the cast of Anything Goes, they do a wonderful job. It is a great show with comedy, good music and dancing. If you get chance to go, get over there and see it.

fatlazyless
08-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Saw 'Anything Goes' last night and it has a cast of 20 actors, which is a big number for a play. About 15 women and 5 guys make up the cast. It's $29, but worth it, and is air conditioned and plenty seats available. A 2 1/2 hour long play, Cole Porter musical from the 1940's. At the high school auditorium in Meredith. :)

www.interlakestheatre.com