PDA

View Full Version : Doggie Day Care?

Mr. Prop-B-Gone
07-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Does anyone in the Moultonborough area do Doggie Day Care? Not a kennel type of thing, but actual supervised doggie play groups? My Shepherd needs a little more excitement and exercise in her life.

SIKSUKR
07-23-2008, 10:06 AM
Don't know about the day care but I like your forum name.Let me guess,you either hit a rock and lost a prop or you got rid of the power boat for wind power?

Mr. Prop-B-Gone
07-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Gotta admit it was the rocks... First summer on the lake I managed to whack two props. Found a place in Washington State that rebuilds them cheap though! Finally solved the problem by buying two. Figured that if I always had a spare prop I would be less likely to need one. Sort of a reverse Murphy's Law. So far its working well!

Gotta get the doggie some exercise though. Maybe I'll teach her to water ski?

lfm
07-24-2008, 12:24 PM
http://www.winnipesaukee.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7547&ppuser=176:)

Mr. Prop-B-Gone
07-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Kool Picture! If the day care thing doesn't work out I'll see about water ski school! Elsa's kind of a girlie-dog shepherd, though. Doesn't even like to get her feet wet. Should be interesting to see her reaction when I teach her to swim this summer!

Lakesrider
07-24-2008, 07:24 PM
Funny I just saw that doggie day care was an up and coming job for retirees.
Must just not be enough retirees up here!:rolleye2:

Shepards are the best though. I am supposed to go look at some all black German Shepards in Alton tomorrow night that are for sale.....