PDA

View Full Version : guide or charter wanted

TomC
07-09-2008, 08:21 AM
my 11 year old is tired of catching sunnies and wants to go after something bigger. I have no knowledge in this area and am looking for a charter/guided fishing trip. I searched the forum and a couple of salmon/trout charter companies are mentioned, but they do not indicate that they go out for other species. I don't think my son cares if he catches bass or pickerel or anything else as long as they are bigger..

any ideas? I would like to go out this or next week.

thanks

Smitty1
07-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Coolwater Charters

Travis Williams is the way to go.

Call (603)-253-7530 or (603)-455-0268

Email: coolwatercharters@yahoo.com

Tell him Smitty sent you.

Have fun and good luck!

Smitty

GWC...
07-09-2008, 08:58 AM
my 11 year old is tired of catching sunnies and wants to go after something bigger. I have no knowledge in this area and am looking for a charter/guided fishing trip. I searched the forum and a couple of salmon/trout charter companies are mentioned, but they do not indicate that they go out for other species. I don't think my son cares if he catches bass or pickerel or anything else as long as they are bigger..

any ideas? I would to go out this or next week.

thanks
Several offerings in the listed links...

http://www.winnipesaukee.com/links/Fishing/

fatlazyless
07-09-2008, 10:18 AM
Out of Wolfeboro, and fish'n small mouth bass, there's Curt Golder www.gadaboutgolder.com. Fish'n small mouths is way different than troll'n with downriggers for trout & salmon.

WeirsBeachBoater
07-09-2008, 10:24 AM
I second that motion, Travis @ coolwater charters, or a second option if Bass is more your fish is the Lucarelli Family they can be found at www.nhsmallmouth.com They charter, and also are dominant tournament fishermen.

TomC
07-09-2008, 02:59 PM
for the info

secondcurve
07-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Tom:

I have been out with both Travis (4 or 5 times) and Curt (1 time). I wouldn't go out with Curt again, but I whole hardly recommend Travis.

Curt makes you go regardless of the conditions and he is very up tight about his little boat. For instance, he doesn't like you to walk on the top of his stair ("it wears the carpet out") and don't even think of dropping a crumb from your muffin on the boat! No thanks.

Good Luck

Toyorelle
08-25-2008, 03:13 PM
In case you anyone is still looking, Roof Rafta fishing charters is great. I know a few people who have used Captain Pat and have come back with nothing but the best to say. http://www.roofrafta.com