PDA

View Full Version : Bureau of Trails Awards MSC Groomer Grant

WINNOCTURN
06-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Moultonboro Snowmobile Club
P.O. Box 118 - Moultonboro, NH 03254
www.moultonborosmc.org

President Greg Dearth has just gotten a conformation from the Bureau of Trails that we have been awarded the Grant for the purchase of the 2009 Tucker 1000HD Groomer. :)

The Club is seeking donations to help defray our cost of the purchase of the Tucker. You can go to the website to get detailed information as how to contribute to this effort.
www.moultonborosmc.org
or
www.moultonborosmc.org/announcements.htm

We were awarded a grant for Summer Trail Work. One of the major projects in the Summer Grant is the upgrading of the Meredith Trail (Corridor 15). We will be doing some necessary drainage work on the Red Hill Trail system.

George

WINNOCTURN

WeirsBeachBoater
06-04-2008, 03:31 PM
You will be happy to have a Tucker. I ran a Tucker 2000 for the Belknap Club for years. It is so much easier to groom with a bigger machine, I couldn't ride a skandic all night!

WINNOCTURN
06-04-2008, 04:50 PM
You will be happy to have a Tucker. I ran a Tucker 2000 for the Belknap Club for years. It is so much easier to groom with a bigger machine, I couldn't ride a skandic all night!

WBB,

That was a prevailing opinion of some of our Skandic Drivers this past Winter. We have three Scandics and with all the snow and amount of grooming we did it seamed that one was down for repair every week or two.

We are hoping some time in the future to replace them with some type of an enclosed vehicle.

George

ITD
06-04-2008, 05:53 PM
Nice job George, thank you.

hilltopper
06-05-2008, 07:48 AM
We were awarded a grant for Summer Trail Work. One of the major projects in the Summer Grant is the upgrading of the Meredith Trail (Corridor 15). We will be doing some necessary drainage work on the Red Hill Trail system.

This is great news! I've got a newborn, but I may be able to spare some time this Summer.