PDA

View Full Version : Shep Brown's or Fresh Water Boats, Gilford

fatlazyless
06-06-2004, 04:53 AM
Which boat dealer, Shep Brown's, Meredith Neck, or Fresh Water Boats near the airport in Gilford is a better place to try to do a consignment sale on my 1994 like-new 21' Crestliner aluminum sport-fisher cuddy cabin-walk-around w/ a 150 Suz & 9.9 Merc & trailer? Shep's has a web site, Fresh Water does not have a web site but has a very visible location at the intersection and is under the lights at night. Hmmmmmmmmm...dunno....any bright ideas out there from you knowlegible boaters. Fresh Water is the only dealer anywhere around these here parts that sells mostly aluminum fishing boats so maybe they are a magnet for aluminum boat buyers.....what-do-I-know?

RLW
06-06-2004, 07:49 AM
Fresh Water is the only dealer anywhere around these here parts that sells mostly aluminum fishing boats so maybe they are a magnet for aluminum boat buyers.....what-do-I-know?

If it were me, I'd sit back and give it some more thought and one might just deside not to sell and get some more lazy fishing days in it. Oh what-do-I do no more. :liplick: