PDA

View Full Version : Where did the ole geezer go wrong???

RLW
02-22-2006, 07:40 PM
I placed several pictures into the Alton site of the new Hannafords around 9 this morning and only one is showing and the others are just sitting with "Image Pending Approval" All of them were put in about the same time. What did I do wrong???
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks kindly:)

upthesaukee
02-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Perhaps Webmaster Don saw the first photo, approved it and moved on to other photos / things and missed the subsequent photos. I would believe that it is not a case of him not approving the photo, because the few pics that Don has felt did not embody the "lakes region" theme that I had posted, he simply deleted. Perhaps patience, my friend.

webmaster
02-22-2006, 11:55 PM
RLW,

When I approved photoposts earlier today there was only one Hannafords picture there. You must have been posting at the same time.

There may be longer delays than usual this week with all approvals since I'm doing all this from a cruise ship in the Caribbean. Webmasters are never really on vacation.:rolleye1:

I try to catch up three times a day but sometimes I'm off exploring an island and have to wait to get back to the ship. Yup, the ship has internet access in the cabins, even while at sea.

Got to go, the Midnight Buffet is in 10 minutes!

Where's the Webmaster's ship now? Click here (http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/rccl/obs/ex-rt-obs.pl).

Rattlesnake Gal
02-23-2006, 07:31 AM
Thanks RLW for the Hannaford update!

Don, I've been thinking about you and your family all week. Looking forward to hearing about this great experience.
Enjoy the rest of your trip! :D
PS: Keep and eye out for Pepper's ship, she's out floating around the Caribbean too!

fatlazyless
02-23-2006, 08:16 AM
Knowing you are doing a cruise through the Caribbean will not help Skip's contribution drive! It's just a little tough to send money to someplace so warm. Maybe, if you were doing a winter traverse of the Presidentials and checked in from an icy tent, pitched high up on a rocky, cold, icy, snowy, windy Mt Washington Cow Pasture or someplace, it would be beneficial. But then again, maybe not.......hee-haw?

webmaster
02-23-2006, 09:01 AM
Keep and eye out for Pepper's ship, she's out floating around the Caribbean too!We compared itineraries and we will be in almost all the same ports, she'll just be a few days behind me. My job is to make sure they are prepared for her! :coolsm:

Knowing you are doing a cruise through the Caribbean will not help Skip's contribution drive!Good point FLL but this is a once-in-a-lifetime treat for us. We are much more at home in a little cabin by the lake.

Lin
02-23-2006, 10:03 AM
Have a great time with the family webmaster Don, you sure do deserve this trip for putting up with all of us all year. Thanks again for starting and hosting this wonderful website. That's too bad Pepper and you will be missing each other by a few days. Would be nice a Winni connection in the Carib.

RLW
02-23-2006, 03:06 PM
RLW,
When I approved photoposts earlier today there was only one Hannafords picture there. You must have been posting at the same time.
There may be longer delays than usual this week with all approvals since I'm doing all this from a cruise ship in the Caribbean. Webmasters are never really on vacation.:rolleye1:
I try to catch up three times a day but sometimes I'm off exploring an island and have to wait to get back to the ship. Yup, the ship has internet access in the cabins, even while at sea.
Got to go, the Midnight Buffet is in 10 minutes!
Where's the Webmaster now? Click here (http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/rccl/obs/ex-rt-obs.pl).
Thanks for the help and input. If I had known you were out on the high seas drinking those fancy drinks with the umbrella's I wouldn't have bothered ya.
Have a well earned vacation and don't forget your sun blocker while we are wearing our ear muffs and gloves.
RLW:)

upthesaukee
02-23-2006, 10:52 PM
Have a great trip, well deserved, and come home well rested. Post a bunch of pictures, and say they were part of the Mount's shakedown cruise:D :D :rolleye2: .

GWC...
02-23-2006, 11:18 PM
Nice animation:
http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/rccl/img/ex-track.gif

http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/rccl/img/bow.jpg