PDA

View Full Version : Rite-Aid online booster sign-up

SailinAway
10-28-2021, 09:45 AM
The Rite-Aid sign-up website has no way of knowing whether your local store actually has the booster shot you need. I made an appointment this week and later was told by the store that they don't carry Pfizer. All that time on line filling out health and insurance information for nothing. If you want to go to Rite-Aid, call ahead and ask if they have the vaccine you need. Hannaford has walk-in boosters.

barefootbay
10-28-2021, 01:12 PM
The Rite-Aid sign-up website has no way of knowing whether your local store actually has the booster shot you need. I made an appointment this week and later was told by the store that they don't carry Pfizer. All that time on line filling out health and insurance information for nothing. If you want to go to Rite-Aid, call ahead and as if they have the vaccine you need. Hannaford has walk-in boosters.

Go to Walmart, quick and easy , they have Pfizer and Moderna.

fatlazyless
11-06-2021, 07:00 AM
Back in September, CVS-Plymouth had Pfizer with no waiting, and was easy-peasy to get my third Pfizer shot in one arm, and a flu shot in the other arm, and then go swim 24-laps in the www.wmacwv.com outdoor swim pool to help shake and roll those vaccinations all throughout me inner self ..... HOO-YAH! ..... battle cry of the shallow water navy! ...... :D

FlyingScot
11-06-2021, 09:22 AM
CVS offering boosters in Mass, to anyone who'd like one. They prompted my wife while she was there for a flu shot, even though she does not meet the recommendations of age, etc. Scheduling online is easy