PDA

View Full Version : Verizon Email Addresses

webmaster
04-07-2004, 10:05 AM
If you have a Verizon email address you may still be waiting for the activation email that was sent when you registered.

Email from my hosting service has been blocked by Verizon because of a SPAM issue. Apparantly some customers of CIHost were sending out SPAM and now everyone is blocked. CIHost is aware of the problem and I am hoping it is resolved soon.

If you have a Verizon address and have not been activated just send me an email at webmaster@winnipesaukee.com with your username and I'll do it manually.

Unfortunately you won't receive any automatically generated email from any part of this site until the problem is resolved.

RI Swamp Yankee
04-07-2004, 10:49 AM
AOL was blocking mail from several hosting companies, including CI Host, but that may have been corrected by now.

webmaster
04-07-2004, 11:20 AM
AOL was blocking mail from several hosting companies, including CI Host, but that may have been corrected by now.

You're correct Gene, and it took a restraining order from CIHost before AOL would remove the block. I believe a similar process is underway with Verizon.