PDA

View Full Version : Lily pond-Ice out

JADAQ
04-15-2019, 05:00 PM
The pond is ice free!

I heard in the past that once lily pond is ice free that Winnipesaukee is usually a week or so behind it, We shall see as there’s still a lot of ice on Winni but with rain forecast for most of next week it will go quick!!

8gv
04-15-2019, 08:08 PM
Yeah but...are the fish biting there yet?

Descant
04-15-2019, 11:14 PM
Over the years, Slickcraft has done a great job of reporting on Lily Pond and related waters. Let's keep the threads to a minimum. Don't start new ice out threads,please.

TiltonBB
04-16-2019, 06:06 AM
Over the years, Slickcraft has done a great job of reporting on Lily Pond and related waters. Let's keep the threads to a minimum. Don't start new ice out threads,please.

The Webmaster does a great job deciding what content is appropriate, what should be moved to a different area and what should be removed completely. Although he has been able to do that on his own for about 15 years, I am sure he is grateful for your help.

JADAQ
04-16-2019, 11:24 AM

I’m sure they’re always looking for moderators, so if you’re looking to be the freedom of speech king please delete me from this forum as it has become a joke!