PDA

View Full Version : Why I Like Snowmobilers

JDeere
07-20-2005, 06:17 AM
I really can’t stand looking at that negative subject line until winter comes so I thought at least this would give us a change of scenery. Although I do dislike the GFBL crowd.http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

trfour
07-20-2005, 08:33 PM
I really can’t stand looking at that negative subject line until winter comes so I thought at least this would give us a change of scenery. Although I do dislike the GFBL crowd.http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

I have not snowmobiled for the past two years due to lack of snow. That being said, I have enjoyed many many years and lots of trail miles here in the US. Canada and the Lakes Region. It troubles me to hear about the dopes that are trying to spoil our sport.. We all need to keep trying to educate people, and bring any shortcomings to the fourfront.

ACutAbove
08-03-2005, 07:43 AM
Thanks JDeere for changing that heading. Much like you I was getting tired of it. Although what is the GFBL crowd?
BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!!

rsmlp
08-21-2005, 07:22 AM
I know, I know but we might as well look at the bright side and consider all the snow we're likely to have considering the LACK thereof for the past two years. In the market for 2 new 4 stroke touring sleds. any opinions about where I should shop. will be trading in 3 older sleds. thanks

DRH
08-21-2005, 01:59 PM
We bought ours (Arctic Cat T660-Turbo 4-strokes) at HK Powersports in Laconia. We're very pleased with both the sleds and the dealership.

trfour
08-21-2005, 06:16 PM
They sell top of the line brands and have two other locations as well.
Tilton, and Hookset, NH.

And by the way, DRH's info and Pictures here, are Awesome too!

Love,
T.

ACutAbove
08-22-2005, 06:56 PM
rsmlp, I knkow you said that you are looking at 4 stroke machines, but have you considered the GTX line from ski-doo or the GSX line... both are touring type sleds , but on the REV platform. They ride like a dream and have enough get up and go to move out of thier own way. I would suggest If you want to check them out try Dasilvias motorsports in Moultonboro. Ive been dealing with them for a few sleds over the last couple years and I think they are great.
Just another opinion....

chipj29
08-23-2005, 06:24 AM
I second what Acutabove has said about the Ski Doos. The Rev is the smoothest riding sled around. Once you ride one, you will never go back to the "old" style sled. I have an '04 MXZ, and the handling is second to none. A dealer I would recommend would be Bickfords on Rt 4 in Epsom. While their prices may not be the lowest, their service is second to none.

jkjoshuatree
08-28-2005, 07:58 PM
I like the Rev too... a lot!!!