PDA

View Full Version : WMUR Chronicle

ishoot308
09-29-2016, 09:28 AM
Watch diver1111 on WMUR Chronicle tonight!

http://www.wmur.com/new-hampshire-chronicle/thursday-september-29-diving-for-history/41782704

I had the opportunity to be part of this when Hans asked me to take him and the film crew out on my boat. We went to a couple different dive sites with the Chronicle team and Hans took them to the bottom of the lake to check out some historical sites!! It was a lot of fun!

Dan

Rattlesnake Gal
09-29-2016, 05:48 PM
That is so excellent. Dan!!! What a great opportunity for you. Hans is fast becoming a legend in The Lakes Region!!! I am so looking forward to tonight's show. Hans is absolutely wonderful.

Rattlesnake Gal
09-29-2016, 06:16 PM
Tonight's show was good. I wish there were even more information than was provided, but it might still be secret!

Dan, was that a shot of your boat at the close?

ishoot308
09-29-2016, 06:18 PM
Tonight's show was good. I wish there were even more information than was provided, but it might still be secret!

Dan, was that a shot of your boat at the close?

Yes that was my boat shown throughout the segment...

Dan

Rattlesnake Gal
09-29-2016, 06:21 PM
The next story featured of From Scratch Baking Co was very good! It's an easy walk from the docks. (Follow path that goes by old train station, take a right at the ball fields/tennis court and veer left to the strip mall in the parking lot.)

Slickcraft
09-30-2016, 08:30 AM
That was a great story Dan, it must have been very interesting for you. Good of you to provide transport for the crew. Did you get to strap a tank on?

Alan

thinkxingu
09-30-2016, 08:50 AM
Missed it last night--if anyone sees it online, please post the link!

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

ishoot308
09-30-2016, 08:52 AM
That was a great story Dan, it must have been very interesting for you. Good of you to provide transport for the crew. Did you get to strap a tank on?

Alan

Alan;

There's a song by Howlin Wolf that goes something like this...."I'm built for comfort, I ain't built for speed" or diving!! :D If they sent me to the bottom of the lake, I would never make it back up! Sean McDonald of Chronicle had no problem at all jumping in however!

Yes it was quite interesting and Hans is a very dedicated person when it comes to diving and finding out the history of things.

I'm hoping to get out with Hans again and try and find another possible wreck that was discovered while ice fishing with friends...

Dan

Slickcraft
09-30-2016, 10:53 AM
Missed it last night--if anyone sees it online, please post the link!

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Here it is:
http://www.wmur.com/new-hampshire-chronicle/thursday-september-29-diving-for-history/41782704

tis
09-30-2016, 12:14 PM
I wish there had been more on our diver and the lake and less on the diving school in Manchester.

dt5150
09-30-2016, 12:57 PM
very cool story, i never knew any of that.

geez dan, i don't know if i can be friends with ya now.. since you're a big tv star and all.. :laugh:

SharkBaitDiving
10-16-2016, 10:16 AM
Dan and Hans ,

Great job and segment on our great Lake!

Captain Jim
Shark Bait Diving Adventures