PDA

View Full Version : Wolfe Den

dutchie4
08-19-2016, 09:16 AM
Just found out the Barbara Naramore, owner of The Wolfe Den, Wolfe City Brick Oven Pizza, Wolfecatch (and former owner of The Wolfetrap), passed away suddenly last night. Very sad.

tis
08-19-2016, 09:58 AM
I heard that also. What a shame.

gokart-mozart
08-20-2016, 09:31 AM
Barbara was a unique person, a good mother to Maya, a great cook, a hustling businesswoman, not everybody's cup of tea for sure but a friend to me and my family.

I will miss her.

LougNH
08-21-2016, 09:43 AM
I was very sad to learn of Barbara's passing. Barbara was a fixture in the restaurant scene in Wolfeboro. She created many exciting concepts and did a good job of keeping lots of people employed. She was also great Republican.Less than two weeks ago we engaged in a spirited conversation about Mr. Trump and the state of the Republican Party. I know Barbara will be missed by those she interacted with especially her loved and cherished daughter Maya. I know the last time I saw her she proudly spoke on Maya's college selection and her promising future after her graduation from Brewster. I hope the community will come together to help Maya. With the loss of her father ten years ago an now her mother she will likely need all the support and guidance available. I for one stand ready to do what I can to help her. May Barbara RIP and hopefully develop a new restaurant concept so when we meet again in heaven we can enjoy her creative approach to dining! BARBARA YOU WILL BE MISSED!