PDA

View Full Version : Gilford Village Store- a great place to stop

Smokienorm
09-24-2015, 02:09 PM
The Gilford Village Store, on Belknap Mountain Road just off Route 11A (Cherry Valley Road), has been a fixture in the historic district of Gilford for many, many years. It recently changed hands and the new owners are renovating and adding on and expanding their offerings.

in addition to typical convenience store fare, they have freshly brewed coffees (with a small refrigerator nearby with milk and half and half available); homemade breakfast sandwiches on English muffins or bagels; homemade pizza; freshly made to order sandwiches with Boar's Head meats; etc.

They have a small seating area inside the place as well as some tables outside while the weather permits.

The owners and staff are very friendly and it is always nice to support a locally-owned establishment that provides much better food than usually found at the large chains.

Outdoorsman
09-24-2015, 06:41 PM
Kind of a shameless promotion.... don't you think?

Acrossamerica
09-24-2015, 07:29 PM
Kind of a shameless promotion.... don't you think?

And your point is?

thinkxingu
09-24-2015, 07:41 PM
I'm glad when people post of places I might not be familiar with--thanks for the info!

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Descant
09-24-2015, 09:35 PM
Shameless promotion is better than trying to hide what you're up to. Thanks for letting us know of the changes.

Newbiesaukee
09-25-2015, 05:19 AM
"Shameless Promotion" implies the OP has some hidden interest in the business being promoted. This isn't the case here so I don't see the point of this discussion.

If someone has information to the contrary I would appreciate knowing.