PDA

View Full Version : Question about Hart's

camille
08-16-2015, 12:49 PM
I know this is way in advance; but relatives from ny are coming up for Thanksgiving. We would like to take them to Hart's Turkey Farm, as our dining area is very small and it would make entertaining very difficult. Hart's does not take reservations. Can anyone tell me how much of a waiting time there is to be seated on the holiday? is it a total zoo? Should we try somewhere else?

Just Sold
08-16-2015, 03:18 PM
Can't talk about Harts. I know they are good though and we have been there. But, I suggest The Lakehouse at Church Landing for Thanksgiving. We did it 4 years ago and it was great! They take reservations but they fill up fast so do not delay.

thinkxingu
08-16-2015, 05:21 PM
We weren't thrilled with Hart's last time we went, and there was a thread here about their decline in quality shortly thereafter.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

camp guy
08-16-2015, 07:36 PM
I can second the suggestion of the Lake House at Church Landing. And I also agree that it is not too early to make a reservation. My wife and I have eaten at Church Landing several times and never had a bad experience - service is wonderful, food is great, and $$$ value is well worth it.

If winter is upon us at Thanksgiving, the views across Meredith Bay will be very pretty, and if fall is still with us the views across Meredith Bay will be very pretty.